06

- the hex witch -

- 06 -

To say Klaus was furious was an understatement. After finding out that the witches allowed the attack on Hayley to occur, the hybrid wanted to rip them all to shreds. He brought Sophie Deveraux back to the plantation the Mikaelson's lived in. He brought her to the living room, where Rebekah and Sylvia are waiting for them, and deposits Sophie onto the couch.

Sylvia had already killed Sophie in many different ways in her mind, but she could not touch the woman due to Hayley. "We had a deal! You protect my unborn child, I dismantle Marcel's army. And whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Hayley to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches" Klaus screamed at the witch.

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Hayley and I are linked, remember? She dies, I die" Sophie spoke, it happened to fast for her to process. "Then someone believes your life doesn't matter, and frankly, it doesn't" Sylvia commented, bored as she looked at her nails.

"Then who were they?" Rebekah asked.
"They are a faction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the baby" Sophie stated, and Sylvia stood up straighter, paying full attention to the conversation. "What kind of vision?" The redhead asked.

"She has them all the time. They are totally open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one"
"Well, how, may I ask, was this particular vision interpreted?" Klaus was intrigued.
"...Pretty much that your baby would bring death to all witches" Sophie revealed and Klaus had a smug smile on his face "Ah, well. I grow fonder of this child by the second"

"So you'll kill the baby before they're even born? And you claim vampires to be monsters" Sylvia spoke with spite, she couldn't believe the words coming out of the witch's mouth. Sophie didn't reply, as she knew Sylvia wasn't wrong.

The redhead took a deep breath before continuing to speak "Sophie, look-- I promised Elijah that we would protect the Mikaelson miracle-baby whilst he tries to win your witch Davina's loyalty. Why don't you tell us just how extreme this faction is?" Sylvia spoke but the information seemed to surprise the witch.
"Elijah's talking to Davina?"
"Yeah. As we speak, I imagine" Rebekah confirmed.
"I'm guessing she'll have plenty to say about that crowd"

"Do tell" Klaus was intrigued along with the women, wondering what exactly happened between the witches. "I... wasn't always an advocate for the witches" Sophie started.

Sylvia made herself comfortable on a couch, knowing this was a long story. Even though Klaus healed her with his blood, she could still feel sparks of pain passing through her body. Though she didn't know if it was real, or if her mind was playing tricks on her as this was an familiar old sensation.