04

- the hex witch -

- 04 -

"Can we please have some normal human food in this house?" Sylvia groaned as she looked in the empty cabinets and fridge. "Then go out and buy some" Klaus remarked which made Sylvia put up the middle finger at him, once again. He was seriously getting on her nerves. It was safe to say she missed the nicer brother.

She sees Rebekah join the pair, pouting at her brother. "I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire!"

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying my child!" Klaus remarked which made Sylvia roll her eyes. "Technically it was your responsibility to kill them in the first place but.." Sylvia dragged on which caused Klaus to glare at her.

"Oh, I am so moved by your new-found sense of fatherly duties towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven" Rebekah stated in an annoyed tone.

Hayley joins in the conversation "the werewolf would like to know what the plan is"
"Well, that depends what plan you mean, my plan for global domination, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world, or perhaps Sylvia's plan to break all the cabinets with her power?" Klaus looked at the redhead who's eyes were glowing purple while looking at the cabinets. "I'm hungry, so can you please get some food for this 'helpless human'?" Sylvia gave her best puppy eyes.

Klaus sped away in an instant, then he was back again after a couple seconds, with burger and fries in his hand. He passed it to Sylvia, yet didn't say anything, and the redhead was shocked he actually got her food, she didn't say anything either.

"The plan to rescue Elijah. You know, the good brother? The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back?" Hayley continues her thought.
"In the front, if we're being specific" Klaus smirks.

"You two said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what?" Hayley nodded towards the Mikaelson siblings. "Okay. Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy-- he's my friend. Albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. And thirdly-" Klaus turns towards his sister "Sister, please"

"And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back"
"That's... that's not the whole plan, is it?" Hayley asks incredulously. "It can't be" Sylvia pipes up.
"Please! Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, but there is none more diabolical" Rebekah states.

"And that's only the Plan A! There's always a Plan B"
"And what's Plan B?" The brunette wonders.
"War" Klaus smiles. "There we go, that's more Klaus-like" Sylvia mutters.