Special Categories!!!

Greetings, my dear authors!

I've decided to add more special categories 'cause why not? And here they are!

🐼 Best Protagonist - Char / 🐼
💑 Best Couple - Duo / 💑
💋 Best Kissing Scene - Kiss / 💋

No limitations. If you already participate in 4 categories, you can still apply in these. Still no more than 2 books per category though so as many people as possible can join in the fun.

The form is as follows:

Title:
For Best Couple only: The names of your characters.
Chapters: Maximum of 4 chapters that introduce your protagonist and show how pawesome they are / introduce your couple and why they fit with each other. For Best Kissing Scene only 2 chapters will do and that is if the previous chapter is leading into the kiss that is shown in the next one, otherwise state only one chapter.
Category: You may use the abbreviations I wrote against each category or just emojis. I'm trying how it would look.
Mature? It better be!
Tags (3+): Donut forget them! 🍩🍩

Fill the form straight here ➡️➡️

I haven't figured out how the Judging Rubrics will be just yet but I'm sure it would be pawesome!

And for those of you that are wondering what the fuck is going on with Fantasy and Young Adult... well, it's going. They might be a little behind schedule but I'll post the results by the end of the month.

Have a nice weekend!

Love and kisses, 😘💋💕❤🌹
Ash