999.M40

999.M40

it was my first day at secondary school on Baal and I didn't know any one to them I was the new kid on the grounds and by god did I feel alone I missed my parents so much I felt like I wanted to go home, yes as in every school there where the bullies and believe me when the kids found out that my father was the Primarch of the Blood Angels I got bullied a lot until I met this other kid a lad that was the same as me he was alone as well his name was Calistarius he was as alone as I was and we quickly became friends, we also had a lot of classes together also he didn't care who my father was he actually thought it was kinda cool that my father was the Primarch, any way me and Calistarius spent a lot of time together on our breaks and lunch times.

Today we went out after school yeah like normal my dad sent one of his sangunary guard out with me just to make sure I was safe and he did keep his distance as well until one of the kids from school started on me now that was funny Azkellon just told the person to leave me alone that it wasn't my fault that I was born in to Baal royalty no I wasn't a princess or anything I was just the next purest form of my fathers blood line and yes my father Created the Blood Angels.

OK I will admit some times at home it can be hard with both my parents being away a lot I'm always being left with Remus Steele he's an inquisitor and as you can tell he can be very strict like if I don't come home from school before going out he loses his temper but then when my parents get home and seen what he done to me they hated him after that when they went to war I would stay at my best friends house.

Yes my life is harder than most mainly because my father is the Primarch of the Blood Angels and my mother well she is a Luna wolf so yeah more reason to hate me but I was born and raise on Baal I should know more than anyone but that didn't quite work out in school.

Back to the first day of school yes like I said it wasn't easy for me at all while in class the teachers used to always attack me and when I didn't know the answer they used to slam me for it saying things like you should know the answer or you are no daughter of the Primarch but they failed to look at the logic my father told me things that only he should know along with what I needed to know.