001.M41

001.M41

last night was hard on me again I keep getting these weird dreams I don't know what they mean, in these dreams I am so lost like really lost and so far away from home then nothing it all goes blank, I wake up.

When I was in school I asked Calistarius what they meant but he didn't know but he had been having the same dreams, I knew my father was due home soon maybe he would know what was happening to me maybe he would understand what was wrong or maybe he could explain why me and Calistarius where having these weird dreams.

Where these dreams visions of what was going to happen of the future or where they a message that someone somewhere needed help if that's the case what can I do but warn my father of what I had been seeing, or was it something completely different like there was a link forming and they where the other person dreams either way I had to know what was going on with me.

Any way to some better news me and my best friend had a good day at school we didn't have that much trouble with the bullies we didn't have that much trouble with the teachers either so something good must have come of my complaint to the head master well I suppose if they didn't do anything about it they the alternative would have been my father getting involved and I suppose that is not something you wanna face I know of all people how bad his temper can be.

A bit more on me and how I ended up on Baal, well my mother and father had a one night fling and well that how I came along well as you can guess my mother didn't want me because of who my father was yeah I know it's sad but look at me now anyway about three days after I was born my mother wrapped me up in a blanket and left me on my fathers doorstep so when he did get home I was there yes I love my father to bits I do get visit from my mother on the odd occasion but I'm more of a daddy's girl.