003.M41

003.M41

Today was a good day for me but a bad day for Calistarius his parents where killed in a car accident so he had to move in with me and my dad poor kid yes I do love him though I know how he feels now I know what the dreams where it must be a nexus link forming between me and him if that is true then it could be good it would mean that whatever Calistarius sees, hears, feels, or says I will be able to, and whatever I hear, feel, see or say he will be able to as well.

Well back to school today for the new year and I know how hard this is going to be everyone will know about what has happened and they will target him well I wont let that happen I will protect him with everything I have with all my power yes one day I do hope to become a Blood Angel.

Well during the holidays my dad gave me an option after I leave school I can either become a Blood Angel and fight along side him after I passed my training or carry on my education I just don't know which way to go he doesn't know that I'm pregnant yet I only found out today which ever way I go I know he will be proud of me.

Today is Calistarius' last day in school he joins the Blood Angels tomorrow so I will have to carry on in school alone he wants to be able to provide for our family to be able to give our child everything that we never had just means I will be left with Remus again oh god I hate that man I think he is mad or crazy or both I don't know what is wrong with him but I do know he don't like me much, could be because my mother is a Luna wolf or that my father is the creator of the Blood Angels whatever his problem I have to deal with him again.

When calistarius found out that I was pregnant he was as surprised as I was, I just hope that he is making the right choice, I also hope that he will return back home safely I will always worry about him he is my one true love my soul mate and If I ever lost him I would do everything in my power to find out what happened to him.

More on me now I suppose, well the end of school was hard as you know, I'm not your normal girl I'm now 100 years old and my power is slowly starting to show I know if I did join the blood angels I would be a librarian which is where Calistarius is I know coincidence or fate right I don't think it is my father always said that we don't choose where we are put our power does, too much for me to handle right now my power along with the pregnancy and school it's all getting to be too much for me good job I have Calistarius and my dad for now.