008.M41

008.M41

Well today is my last day of training it is also where my theory test is and I will be with the rest of the recruits that started the same day as I did it is also where we find out who made it, the ceremony will be conducted by my father and Lord Commander Dante I just hope now I do not let my mentor Mephiston down this is the day I have been worried about for months now I have done more revision in the past few weeks than I have ever done this is where I wish I still had the Nexus link for support not to cheat it will also show you after I became a Blood Angel and what I would be up to before the Black Rage.

So my training first well easy enough Mephiston took me through the battle he had while on the Eclipse Of Hope a Blood Angel battle barge that had disappeared during the fifth Black Crusade so he asked what my Battle Plan would have been if I was in the position of the Chief Librarian well him that was it was simple I would have done the same thing he did and took a team to explore the Battle Barge yes probably not what most of you would have done but it would have had to have been an on the spot decision as it was sending people on whatever planet it passed insane and killing one and other, it had destroyed planets in it wake it was a massacre beyond anything else and at that point I would have made the right choice yes the decision would cost lives but ultimately save another's life as well a life of a Blood Angel that was lost at the same time as the Eclipse Of Hope.

So now for the theory well most of you would be thinking its just another exam like school but you would be wrong it was much much worse than that for the first part we had to write a five hundred word essay as to why we wanted to be a Blood Angel and what we would bring to our chosen path, the second part was a real hard test to how we would react if chaos tried to lure us to betray our team and join them it was simple in a way like would we join and why or would we stay loyal to our Primarch and why if you picked you would join you wouldn't be chosen to become a Blood Angel and you would be sent home so you know what the right answer was, the last part of the theory was the battle on the Eclipse Of Hope well that I had already done so it was easy to me I just put in my answers from my training session earlier that day.

Now for the ceremony well now I was not sure how I done and it scared me this is where we would find out but I was so nervous I was just hoping I had made a good impression and had done enough to prove myself and to show I would be a good addition to the team, well it was time to find out so here goes nothing, a few names came up and I had that feeling that I didn't make it but then the next name was mine and I walked up and shook hands with my father and then Lord Commander Dante and I knew I had done it I had achieved my dream after all of this there was a party and thank god I had got my father back he could act like my dad again and that I was thankful for I know things where going to be different now I know one thing I wouldn't have to move from where I was, where I had settled, I got to stay in the same area as Mephiston.

Now for what happened after well the first few months where slow there where no battles so we where mostly doing our own thing that is when word got out what had happened Horus the Luna Wolves Primarch had betrayed the emperor and chose to side with Chaos I knew this is the fight my father was on about to me when he said we would fight side by side, while we where fighting Horus managed to pull my father away from me, I was so lost in the heat of the battle I never realized until it was too late until Horus had killed my father and the Emperor had slain Horus he was able to kill him thanks to a chunk that my father had taken out of Horus's armour this was the worst day I was on my knees crying when I felt a friendly squeeze on my shoulder when I looked up and seen it was Mephiston and Lord Commander Dante who where standing there hoping to make me feel a little better, as you can tell things didn't feel the same to me after that with my father gone I was the only person left that could keep the Blood Angels going, though I didn't feel very special or useful I had just lost my father, that's when I knew things wouldn't be the same again that was the day that my life changed for the worst or for the best.