006.M41

006.M41

Well today was my first day of training and well so far so good I think I may make it to where I want to be, I was in the library when I seen one of the tactical marines but when I looked again he was gone so probably a figment of my imagination gotta be right.

Well I had a note at breakfast this morning to meet the Chief Librarian in the library so I went and to my surprise he asked me to be his apprentice only because I had show potential though I still think it may be because my father, I know he is only trying to look out for me but really, or I suppose it could have been because I shown potential I know I am good but I didn't think I was that good I just hope I can be who Mephiston thinks I can be I don't want to let him down by failing.

While I was packing my things to move to my new home, yes I know sharing a home with the Chief Librarian probably what you all expected right well this was different I found out that Mephiston was once Calistarius but he went through the Black Rage which for all you people that don't know is the genetic flaw of the Blood Angels, well my now mentor has beaten it twice.

I'm just hoping that he remembers me, but I also wonder what it would take and how long it would take for him to remember me but on that one I suppose only time will tell I hoping it sooner rather than later it may make my time living with him better and easier rather than treading on egg shells around him.

Well I'm settled in and got all my stuff unpacked and I was just about to go to the library when I realized how many book where here already and believe me when I say all the books that I needed where right here, yes its hard for me living with the memories of what me and Calistarius once had especially know that he doesn't remember it looking at him every day seeing the ghost of my friend isn't easy on me one bit it even got the point that I couldn't even stay in the same room as him let alone the lessons but I faced it head on cause I knew that is what he would have done and I know doing this would have made him proud of me.

I know my dad would be proud of me and he probably is proud of me but he cant show it yes I miss him my best friend I wish I could have been there to help him even to save him, when I see the struggle that Mephiston goes through to remain himself I cant help but wonder if my blood will help him some how help him control what he is or help him control his power maybe one day I will find out but that day is not today as I have to focus on my training.