005.M41

005.M41

so today I left school for the final time and decided to take my father up on his offer of being a Blood Angel, so by now as you have gussed I lost my best friend part of why I decided to join so I could find out what really happened to him.

So today I started my training as well as finishing school and passing all my exams well that probably didnt come as much of a shock right well now I will tell you my training how I got chosen to be Mephiston's apprentice.

So as you know I started my training well at least went to the barracks to start my training yes I know odd that I would wanna join the one thing that got my friend killed but it was a way for me to feel close to him and spend more time with my father but I knew I wouldnt get any special treatment which how I wanted to if the other recruits knew I was the primarch's daughter it wouldnt be a good thing because everything I went through at school with the bullying would happen again here and I wouldnt be able to do what I needed to do to pass this.

So in the barracks I have my own room well being the only girl that was to be expected, well I have unpacked all my things and settles in now all that is left is to settle down and find the dining room my god I wish I never said to my father to treat me like any other recruit then I wouldnt have found it so hard to settle though I did manage to find the library all by my self I was just wondering around thats when I found it along with Dante the chapter master that was odd tho I suspected that my father told him to look out for me and make sure that no one else found out my secret.

Well as we know my father asked Lord Commander Dante to look out for me to make sure that my secret was still mine and to make sure I was doing as I was told and not causing any trouble with the other recruits well that was until I had the chance to meet the Chief Librarian Mephiston it came as a bit of a shock he look so like Calistarius it was probably a coincidence that he looked like my best friend or was it something more I really dont know what to think now.

I know the last you heard I was pregnant right well because of remus I lost the child he hit me in the stomach as soon as he found out I was six months pregnant with a baby girl and by god did my father hate him that was the day that we found out he was working for chaos.