Chapter 7: Sandalphon berserk.

Outskirts of the city.

(Y/N)'s pov.

(Y/N): Tohka, watch out!

I saw something in the distance, a light, it gave me a bad feeling so I pushed Tohka out of the way, and tried to get away myself too.

(Y/N): Gah!

The light before I noticed it was already going through part of my body. I coughed blood and fell to the ground, but I don't feel any pain. I'm cold.

Tohka: (Y-(Y/N)?

Right, that light was gonna hit Tohka. I was right about pushing her away. However, I'm scared. I can see blood flow out of my body, I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm scared. I'M SCARED. I DON'T WANT TO DIE!

(Y/N): ..Toh...ka...he..lp....me..

I use the little strength I have to ask for help, I barely can see Tohka ran to my side, but after a single look, she leaves me. That look in her eyes said it all, it's too late for me.

Tohka: Who? Who did this?!

Her voice is filled with anger, to think the girl I once tried to kill, would be the one to seek revenge for my death. My body is cold. I can't feel anything anymore. I failed.

Nobody's pov.

At the time (Y/N)'s eyes lost it's light, Tohka was already heading to the place the beam came from. Meanwhile, the crew of the Fraxinus tried to find ways to solve the problem.

Crew member: Commander, (Y/N)...passed away.

Kotori: Of course he did, it's impossible to survive after receiving that attack.

Reine: Aren't you too calm for just seeing your brother's death?

Kotori: It's not a big deal, he just got a Game Over, we only need to wait for him to restart from the save point.

Crew member: But, Commander. How is he-

Kotori: Don't you trust me?

Crew member: T-that's not it.

Kotori: Then, wait and see.

Everyone was surprised by Kotori's calm behavior, her words didn't make any sense. Until flames enveloped (Y/N)'s corpse, regenerating it's lost parts.

(Y/N): Mn? What the...

In a few seconds, (Y/N)'s body was completely regenerated. At seeing this, he was perplexed, not understanding how he was still alive.

Kotori: See? Now, recover him and drop him above Tohka.

Crew member: Understood!

(Y/N)'s pov.

(Y/N): What the...

How? I swear I died back there. My blood is still on the ground, damn it! This doesn't make any sense at all!

(Y/N): Eh?

I don't feel the ground. What the hell is happening now? Looking at the ground, I realize it, there's no ground. I'm fucking falling from the damn sky!

(Y/N): SHIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

This is bad, this is really bad! Why?! How?! No, that doesn't matter, I have to pull out all the Spirit power I can. Alright, let the power flow, let the power flow!

Tohka: If this world is gonna reject me, I'll give it a reason to do it!

Wait, that's Tohka, right? No, it doesn't matter. I need more power, more power! The ground is getting near, if I summon the battle axe and strike it on the ground a second before I hit it, I might lessen the impact. Alright, battle axe, battle axe, why is there a name coming to my mind? Is that the name of the weapon? Doesn't matter, I'll use it either way.