Chapter 10: Date with a loli and a puppet.

Department store.

(Y/N)'s pov.

???: Oh? Who do we have here?

I looked to were the voice came from, to find the same girl in that weird bunny outfit that fell on the ground that day. So she was a Spirit, huh.

???: If it isn't the candy guy?!

By the way, did she have a puppet back then? Meh, doesn't matter, I suppose she's just playing, Kotori did the same not too long ago.

Kotori: Candy guy? Did you try to seduce her with candy? To think you were also a 3D lolicon, I'll have to be careful from now on.

Ok, if I say so something it will look as if I'm trying to cover it, and if I don't it will be as if I admit I'm a 3D lolicon. Guess I'll have to try at least.

(Y/N): Well, it was my fault you fell to the ground, and if I left you crying in there I would have felt bad.

???: I see, so you weren't trying to win Yoshino's heart over there, but ended up blinded by her cuteness and had to come see her again. I understand it pretty well, Onii-san.

I don't know if she's joking, or her ego is pretty high, but she doesn't seem scared like last time. Maybe it is because she's talking through her puppet?

???: So, what's your name, Onii-san?

Kotori: Wait a moment.

A choice? Just to present myself? Guess the first impression it's important, even if we met before. Or maybe it's just to try the new option picker.

Fraxinus.

Nobody's pov.

Kotori: Alright, everyone. Let's see what our upgraded option picker gives us.

Unlike the last time it was used, 4 options appeared on the main monitor instead of three.

1. I'm (Y/N) Itsuka, the biggest siscon of the city. Just look at her, she's too cute to not love her. (Shows a picture of Kotori from his phone).

2. As you said, I'm the Candy guy. Wanna go with me to my van? I have a lot more candy in there.

3. I'm just a guy who wants to fuck his little sister. Wanna have a threesome with us?

4. (Improvise).

Kotori: .....Who the heck updated it?

Kannazuki: In case you think it was me, I must dissapoint you. Sorry for not meeting your expectatives, Commander.

Kotori: No, keep like that. And go repair the option picker, it's useless as it is now.

Kannazuki: As you wish, Commander.

As Kannazuki left the room, Kotori sighed before she put on her microphone again.

(Y/N)'s pov.

Kotori: Improvise something, the option picker is useless at the moment.

So I'm on my own, just when I was gonna listen to what she told me. Alright, I have to improvise an introduction then.

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N). Student of the Raizen highschool, and holder of the angel, Camael. Behold my power.

To give a good ending to my Crimson demon clan style introduction, I summoned Camael and striked at the air, making a barrage of flames come from it.

Kotori: Ok, that was stupid, but at least it worked. Her affection points increased by 5.

???: Oh? I didn't thought Onii-san would be a Spirit too, that would makes us allies. Also, your introduction was pretty cool, good for a novice, but now it's my turn.

The puppet put it's paw in front of it's eyepatch, probably to copy my introduction or something.

???: My name is Yoshinon. All powerful hero of justice, who never gets scared, and capable of freezing any enemy who stands on my way. Behold my power.