Chapter 11: Scoob- I mean, Yoshino, where are you?

Ok, here is another chapter long as hell. Wanted to finish the arc with this chapter and the next one, and this one ended up with more than 8300 words. Well, dick. Enjoy.

2 hours later.

Fraxinus.

(Command room)

Nobody's pov.

Once (Y/N)'s regeneration started working again, and healed his injuries, he was asleep. So at the time he woke up and noticed his burns were healed, he dried himself, put his clothes on, and went to the Command room.

(Y/N): Hey, I'm already healed.

(Y/N) said as he entered the room, to be suddenly hugged by a worried Tohka.

Tohka: Ah, (Y/N)! You were in the bath a really long time, I was starting to worry about you having drowned.

(Y/N): Sorry, I fell asleep, I was already healed when I woke up. (So this is having a woman who isn't your little sister worried about you, it feels nice, really nice)

In reality, what (Y/N) was mostly enjoying was the feeling of Tohka's breasts pressing against him, not that he didn't like knowing there was a woman, not related to him, who actually cared about him.

Kotori: Ara, you've become quite popular now.

(Y/N): Yeah, it's nice, but not something I would change for my current reputation at school.

Reine: A siscon who's dating his little sister, while building a harem of little girls, who you will later turn into your little sisters?

(Y/N): Exactly... Wait a moment.

Kotori: How did you manage to get that kind of reputation?

(Y/N): I can explain the first part. Tohka didn't want them to think badly of me, so in her presentation she said we like eachother. The harem part, I don't know from where did it come from. (Still, building my own Imouto harem, huh)

Tohka: Was it wrong to do that?

Kotori: *sigh* It would have happened either way, so don't feel guilty about it.

Reine: He didn't even try to deny it, either.

(Y/N): First, they wouldn't believe even if I denied it. Second, I don't see anything wrong with dating Kotori.

Tohka: So you're really dating?

(Y/N): Unfortunately, no. But it feels good to know people think I'm worthy of her.

Kotori: *blushing* E-enough with that already! If you're fine already, go make the report!

(Y/N): Ok.

Kotori: *blushing* Also...here.

Before (Y/N) left the room, Kotori handed him the bag with the things he "borrowed" from the department store.

(Y/N): So you recovered it in the end?

Kotori: *little blush* I told you I would make it up to you before, didn't I?

(Y/N): Right, thanks.

As he took the bag, (Y/N) also patted Kotori's head, something she didn't complain about with a bigger blush.

Reine: Ah, I almost forgot. Once you're done with the report, I need to make you an analysis.

(Y/N): An analysis?

Reine: Yes, this is the first time you pushed your body to that point, I have to make sure there's no side effects.

(Y/N): Alright, I'll go to the Analysis room once I'm done with the report.