Two

She could help the gasp that let out of her mouth and the bile that rose to her throat. Jemma moved like animation to stand on one side of the table.

It was Skye laying in the middle of what looked like an unsanitary metal table. Two experiments seemed to go on twice which can't be healthy.

It was the state of Skye's body that made her sick. On her front was a 'Y' shaped scar covering the stomach, an autopsy had been performed on her. Then it was multiple scars on her each of her sides and up her arms and legs.

But the bullet scars, even the two she had gotten from Quinn. Burn marks also. No one questioned why she wore long sleeves all the time, the Bus was quite cold.

"Jemma Simmons. Mrs Johnson recommends that you are doing less for your skills. Said you like to follow Science and since S.H.I.E.L.D. fell you came here. Now for your first assessment, you must help her." A man said, with grey hair and round glasses. She hadn't met him before but is more likely Whitehall.

Also, Mrs Johnson must be Skye's real last name. And not only had Skye vouched for her but kept her cover. She probably wanted something from her, that's what Hydra did making you feel like you own them something in return.

"Well, if your Agent listened to what I had to say when she wouldn't be like this. You should have placed the blood in first and once that reaction had finished then inject the stabiliser. And she's dying so you put both in at once." She put on a fake calmness, Bobbie had taught her that which at times like this felt right.

Sometimes Jemma underestimates how stupid the Hydra agents could be. All she did was inject the last of the stabiliser into Skye and her heart started beating again. It would have seemed like a miracle but it was to her simple knowledge.

Even some of the doctors held in their breaths as she heard collective sighs around the room. Jemma had to retain from shaking her head.

Though Whitehall did look quite angry at the doctors, he saw how simple it was and it seemed the doctors were making it out to be more complicated than it looked. If this didn't get her a promotion then she wouldn't know what else to do.

--------------------

Daisy woke up with a splitting headache as she looked at the brightness of the infirmary. She groaned as her whole body felt like she had been put through the worst punishment she had been in. And it made her wonder if she didn't do something wrong as her last memory was Whitehall looking over her before it all fades to black.

The sound of the heart monitor must have sensed her anxiousness of being disappointed as it spiked a bit, only went down when she remembered Whitehall can't lay a finger on her anymore.

Then her eyes fell on Jemma who all but seemed to care she was there, ignoring her existence. Daisy pulled out a USB drive from her bra and rethink her decision.

"Look, Je-Simmons I know you don't want to speak to me right now. But I know your little secret so I guess you should know mine. And no it's not a bomb or a tracker. Even let Coulson and Morse look at it if you must."

Jemma looked stricken as she here's about Daisy's confession of knowing her alliance and Morses as well. This woman was the head of Hydra and they don't do well to traitors. Plus the lab was swarmed with rumours about the heads and Daisy was the centre of them all. Someone in the lab across from her said that 'Johnson had shot some guy because he made a right mess of the lab and split a chemical down her.'

She watched tentatively as she put the USB drive on the side table even pushing it lightly so it was closer to Jemma.

Jemma wearily took the drive inspecting it to shock her or some other disgusting things Hydra had up their sleeve. But it was just a normal drive which she will give to Coulson tonight as he was due around. Though she didn't question how she knew about Morse just hope she doesn't rat them out before they can plan an exit from what seemed to be a living hell.