Six

"No, I am not joining shield again, especially after the stunt you pulled." The younger steeled her look into Fury's eye. She didn't look all that treating right now. Still a bit pale from her accident and bruises lifelong her body and don't for the gown she was stuck wearing. But she still managed to turn her time into pure command.

"And what was the stunt he pulled?" Rogers asked, always the curious one. His blue eyes turned their way to Fury. The Avengers all sat on our side of the cell except Wanda and Pietro on the inside.

"Hc chucked me out of the academy when he realised who I was. This was when I ran away from Hydra trying to look for shelter. I got in due to my great hacking skill just to let you know." the last line did make her come off a bit big-headed but in case they needed more ways to keep her out of their system.

"So you had thrown a teen out of shield after I'm assuming she told you a bit about her backstory away to be sent back to be killed. Really." Clint didn't know why he even is sticking up for the girl. But she was a child as she was influenced by her childhood just like Nat and she turned around.

He guesses he was hoping for whatever this girl was to be on their side and also the fact he had children of his own and that footage they had seen torn him to pieces as they watched your girl scream in pain.

"Can you blame me? A Director of the largest spy organisation was paranoid that Hydra might rise. And finding out that one was in with a bunch of kids. Of course, I let it happen just without knowing the side effects." for the first time since they had known him the avengers see him look ashamed of his actions.

They had to agree to some extent because they could see where he was coming from and would probably do the same if there were in his shoes. But even so, he could have looked out for her at least. It wasn't the first time someone abused had come to S.H.I.E.L.D or claimed to be ex-Hydra.

"Yet didn't explain why you shoved her out. You know where I come from was a fraction of Hydra and you didn't turn me away and now looked like I'm one of your most trusted." Now it was Natasha's turn to make a great point. It wasn't easy to argue with a group of agents when you all came up with points taken from both sides.

The lot had returned to letting silence drape over them, covering up the tension underneath. Fury knew he couldn't beat it. When Romanoff came in his suspension wasn't high and she passed everything with flying colours.

But Daisy hacked herself in by hacking S.H.I.E.L.D. It rang red alarm bells in his head and the only people known to hack them was Hydra. He saw the bruised and scarred face and arms of the teen. The alarm was too loud at this point. After the few days, she spent in Sci-Tec she was hacking them more looking at their documents and making it look like she was looking for something. That wasn't supposed to be looked at.

But how wrong he was, she was a runaway looking for salvation in the direct opposite of what she believed in. And she had done it a second chance to be gone but it nearly cost her her life.

"Can I tell you some?" He asked. Daisy tentatively nodded her head and he let himself into the cell. The woman watched as he started to pace.

"There was an idea." He started and the others seemed to know where this was going so she listened closely. "The Rest know this to be called the Avengers Initiative. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people to see if they could become something more. To see if they could work together when we needed them to, to fight the battles that we never could. Phil Coulson and others died still believing in heroes."

She had to admit it was moving and she as Fury knew that the last bit was a lie to protect the alien drug which had now been blown up for her sake. She knew he was pissed because why g that.

"I'll consider it if you don't mind?" And with a flick of his trench coat, he was out the door closely followed by Vision the humanoid, A. I thing.

"I should consider the offer, Petals. A new base is built with a soundproof room for all an Avenger also I would like a second Hacker on base for security. Payday Is each Friday extra if you were out saving the world, oh and it's Tony." Tony looked like a crazed man sometimes, After New York, he changed his playboy ways a looked more grounded but still as eccentric. he, shot her a smile before exiting the room.

The idea of her room sounded great. No being handcuffed to her bed with a room full of girls, no sleepless nights in pitch back rooms not even a bunk of a plane. It was that she didn't like the bus it was that the privacy was lacking.

"Thank you, for sticking up for me." She turned to the Archer who was quietly converting with Romanoff. But when she spoke he turned I her. "I knew there was a reason you were my favourite."

His blue eyes lit up like a firework display, he had known since New York he was the least favourite avenger. It never bothered him that much as he did join them to be judged among the population. Even so, he couldn't lie and said that it hurt a bit because nobody likes to be hated by a large group of people.

"It wasn't right what he did, but he is Fury and only Fury knows what's going on in his head. Oh, and Hey Kid, if you join the team maybe you'll be my favourite as well." He flashed her a wink as Romanoff nudged him.

"I thought I was your favourite." She gave him false puppy dog eyes and a pout. This must happen often as he rolled his eyes at her antics. Romanoff turned to face bet, "when your healed let's see how could finally win."

She remembered that made her somewhat happy. Back when she was younger and during her time in the red room. They seemed to let the best child soldiers fight with our killing but also not hold back. Ending in a draw. She knew by the weeks stuck with our fighting would have made her rusty in that area.

The two left the room leavening Daisy and the twins. The vision had left to do god knows what. Rogers hadn't trusted her yet. And he had all the right to, the guy had just come out of ice about a year ago. And the organisations he was made to get rid of had come back and one of them was on their base.

Thor had left soon after the battle to go back to Asgard no bout about it. Daisy didn't have a problem with it Thor seemed to not know about Hydra and why they were bad but when along with it.

'Ugh, I'm so bored. When we get out of here Wanda me and you are going shopping. I lost my most expensive suit." She overdramatically but careful flopped back to the bed. Wanda knew the girl had a personality close to Tony's so she was scared to see the outcome of the two dramatic hacker's meeting.

The suit Daisy was referencing was a deep purple pantsuit she wore the day she destroyed Sokovia. Wanda knew nothing about expensive clothes and wasn't ready to find out what the difference was.

The three stuck around talking in Serbian because the Twins had just managed to grasp the English language. Daisy was shocked at how trusting they were considering they are built up of a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, Ex-assassin, a God and two scientists. Plus the two extra runaways.

Not that she was complaining because it was nice to talk to 'normal' people once in a while. Mind control can only be impressive for so long and she has lived with it.

Daisy for the second time in her life had felt safe around them which made light smile dust her features.