Twenty-one

It has been a day since the bombing of the King and the world was in outrage in the hunt for the infamous winter soldier. Much to her annoyance Daisy was stuck at the compound while the overs were out in Germany. Stuck with The vision, Wanda, and Pietro. Not that she didn't mind.

Steve had forced her to stay behind on the hunt for the winter soldiers due to her now broken leg. She felt utterly useless being indoors and with a permanent limp all thanks to the many shattered bones while destroying Sokovia and the heavy debris from the bombing.

She watched intrigued as Vision began cooking. Watching through the cameras on the open tablet, Pietro was in the gym and Wanda was on her way to the kitchen. Taking a sip of a rouge alcohol bottle relishing the slight burn of the throat it gave her.

"A pinch of Paprika."

She watched as the Vison took a pink of the spice that lay next to him on plates. Soft music played along in the background as the android tried to make a meal for Wanda. Admittedly she was only a slight jealous one because she can't cook for the life of her and secondly. After all, the Vision was quite enamored with Wanda.

"Are you making Paprikash?" Daisy turned around at the softly accented voice. Wanda walked in, hand in her pockets as she observed Visions work. She sent over a smile before carrying on to the stove.

Daisy decided not to tune into the talk between the android and witch that was until she heated Vision stated that 'No one dislikes you, Wanda.' She felt like she had to Chime in.

"He right you know. Some lots like you. Even my friends at Shield that I have contact with would like to meet you." Well she only really keeps in touch with the bus group, not including Ward.

"Thank you." Wanda's eyes lit up a bit, Daisy could feel the lingering eyes of Wanda despite the Vision scientific talk. Her laugh was light and caught onto something the android had said.

"I used to think of myself one way. But," The misty red energy crackled around her raised hand it was quite endearing in Daisy's eyes, "But after this. I'm something else. I'm still me, I think... But that's not what everyone else sees." Wanda's smile was mournful as she remembered each life she took. Her eyes filled with restless guilt as she looked down at her ringed hand almost afraid to use her powers much now.

Daisy had taken to just observing the two talk. They talked about the stone that powered Vision. From here the vibrations that it emits are truly outstanding. While it may look almost peaceful it's constantly vibrating more than everything on this planet. She could feel its age, its power, and she felt drawn to it.

"-I'm going to the store, I'll be back in twenty." She heard Wanda say, taking it as her opportunity to get out.

"I'm coming." Daisy started as she moved from her seat stumbling lightly before she reached Wanda. The woman sent her a smile but was replaced when Vision stood in their path.

"Alternatively we can order Pizza," Vision asked with his usual monotone voice as he stood quite tall above the two females.

"Pizzas are Bad for my health, and we've run out of salad ingredients. You know how Stark feels about food delivery sooo we need to go out." She kept her voice in a factual tone despite the android not being able to process any real emotions.

"Miss Johnson I recall no memory of you ever having health issues. Now if you may please sit back down." Wanda's look displayed slight betrayal as she looked up at him.

"You're keeping me locked up?" Her accent was more prominent when she got even a slight bit angry, Daisy in any case though it was quite hot. That thought made her realize that they haven't talked about the kiss yet. She underlined that in her mental checklist of things to get done along with visiting Coulson again.