Twenty-four

Waking up feeling like she was being stabbed, Daisy rolled over before catching herself before she fell out of the thin bed. Blinking multiple times as she adjusted to her surroundings taking a look at the candles lit that created an orange glow room.

Thinking back to the advents of the day before as they were still somewhat fresh in her memory nor was it likely she would ever forget them. Everything around her hums with soft vibrations as she got lost in the feeling of strong heartbeats all around her. The sea was close she concluded as overlapping vibrations caught her attention in the east. It would take time to get used to the new overwhelming feel of everything around her.

Clamping her side as she pushed herself up the bed, sunlight streamed in through the windows warming up the room. Moving to sit on the side just as the door opened to reveal Wanda and the Doctor who trailed after her.

"You shouldn't be up yet." Wanda stood in front of her wearing something alike the doctor yet in the colours of crimson red. It suited her a lot if Daisy was to look longer.

"Not even a hi? hello, how are you?" She smirked slightly a the woman in front of her and flushed pink before pulling herself together.

"How are you, Daisy?" Her green eyes rolled but happy to see her awake after days of worrying and getting used to the place around her. Strange had to pull her out of the room after the third day and it proved something.

"You know me, draga, I'm too stubborn to stay unconscious for a week."

A cough made them look at the door to see Strange standing there looking almost bored.

"As your doctor, I'm going to need to check your wound, if I may?" Nodding, Strange motioned for her to lay back down. Huffing as she did so not wanting to be kept laying down. She had too much energy in her to be down for so long.

Lifting her shirt to see a bandage that went around her middle, slightly more padding on the left where the wound was. Daisy caught Wanda's eyes as the woman was looking at her.

"Like what you see?" She winked at her before turning back to look at what Strange was doing. He was poking and prodding at the tender but fully healed skin.

"Advanced healing, you are good to go. As much as I would like to have to keep you in here for a few more days. I have left the world of hospitals. Anyways be in the library in ten we have much to discuss." And with that, he was off with a swish of his red cloak.

"Cheerful chap, I must say." Wanda snickered at that looking back through the door to see if the man could be lingering around.

"Here, Strange wouldn't let me bring any items of clothing from the compound and gave us these. I think you would have preferred these instead of the awful grey thing the trainees wore." Wanda place a neatly folded pile on the foot of the bed with a pair of black boots on top.

Unravelling the pile it was a simple robe with the same style as Stranges and Wanda just in a deep purple. How much she missed her suits and mission uniform. Gathering up the clothes in a much less neat fashion and into the small bathroom on the side Wanda pointed out.

Being careful she dressed in the clothes that were provided to her and found it quite complicated but in the end, managed to get it on. After strapping the boots on she looked in the mirror for the first time and was taken aback at what she saw.

"Wanda, Why the fuck is my hair white?" Sure enough, her hair has turned from black to white. Leaning closer and raised a hand through her hair to see if it was real. And it was.

"I thought you would have noticed." She shrugged as she leant on the door frame taking in Daisy's new look, "You look like a witch."

"Yea an old one, Maybe that's what happened after I felt my life being sucked out of me." It was a change that she would need to get used to, just like everything else in her life at the moment. Sighing as she turned around to Wanda.