[ 2 ] . tutor me?

I walked as quickly as I could to Kayden Anderson's locker while students file out into the hallway, making their ways to their next class period

I walked as quickly as I could to Kayden Anderson's locker while students file out into the hallway, making their ways to their next class period. His locker was in the A's which meant it was on the opposite side of the hallway from me. It was a few down from Mia's locker so I knew exactly where he'd be.

As I walked through the hallway I saw him hunched over into his locker, grabbing something. I came to a halt when I came up to where he was, waiting for him to finish. When he shut his locker and saw me standing on the other side he jumped, his face looking utterly surprised. His hair no longer had tomato sauce or lettuce through it but his shirt was stained red.

He stared at me until I finally spoke, breaking the silence. "Kayden. Hi. Um so, I need a tutor and Principal Tyler told me to ask you. Can you please tutor me, I really need your help," I said, trying to flutter my big eyelashes at him so he'd give in. "No," he simply said, making my jaw drop to the floor as I watched him go to walk away from me.

"What?!" I shrieked, trying my best to catch up to him in my skinny high heels. "I'm sorry but I'm just not interested in tutoring you," he said, calmly. Not interested? Why did it sound like he was rejecting me? Nobody rejected me!

"But- But please! I'm begging you, i'll do anything," I said, reaching out to grab his arm. When I did I grew confused. His bicep felt oddly tough, as if he was muscular underneath his baggy, long sleeve shirt. Not possible. Kayden Anderson was the schools biggest nerd.

He turned to me, stopping in his tracks. He went to say something but I stopped him, "Kayden. I'm sorry for calling you a geek. I'm sorry for ruining your shirt and being rude. Please help me. I need you. Just think about it please? You don't know how bad I need your help," I said, trying to be sincere as possible. I really did need him right now. His big brain at least.

It was then that I noticed Kayden Anderson had hazel eyes. They were brown and green, staring down into my soul from under his glasses. Almost golden. Kayden Anderson had really pretty eyes.

"I'll think about it," he said, turning away from me so he could walk to his next class. Instead of running after him to beg more I decided to let him go. Hopefully he would agree or else I would be completely screwed. I mean what else could I do? Yeah I could pay someone, but Kayden was so much easier to ask since he also knew all of my classes. Maybe I could study harder, but I know I could never do it by myself. I needed him to say yes, no matter what.

...