[ 3 ] . zachary miller

* MATURE CONTENT BELOW *

...

"Fuck Veyda, you feel so good," Zach says as he thrusts into me.

Honestly I think I convinced myself that sex with Zach felt good when it really didn't. Don't get me wrong, he was definitely good in bed but Zach only cared about himself.

He let out a loud moan as he finished inside the condom and pulled out of me, collapsing on my body. "Did you finish?" He asked me as I reached down to run my fingers through his sweaty hair. He moved away when he felt my touch, disliking the way my hands felt in his hair. Ouch.

"Yeah," I said, lying straight to his face. He couldn't tell if I was lying or not and frankly I don't even think he cared.

I had been with Zach for a year and I knew I didn't love him. I really really liked him. I knew that I wanted to love him. But the thing is that I knew he didn't love me, so how could I love him when he would never give me that back?

"I gotta go. Come to the party at my house tonight?" He asked as he got up and put his pants on. "What? You're leaving?" I asked, a little saddened that he wouldn't stay and lay with me for a while. That's all I wanted. Something more.

"I said I have to go. Are you coming to the party?"

I thought for a moment and bit my lip. Honestly I didn't want to be around him if he was going to act like a complete dick all day. "I think I'll pass. I really need to study. Principal Tyler kicked me off the cheerleading squad until I get my grades up."

"What?"

That was his reaction? His expression changed to a scowl and he looked almost angry with me. "You got kicked off? God, you're so stupid. Veyda, why didn't you try harder?" He asked making me frown.

"I didn't mean to."

"It's whatever. So are you coming tonight?" I shook my head no again. "I said I had to study." Honestly I was surprised by his reaction. Why would he be upset with me? "You're so boring," he laughed as he threw his shirt on. He was just teasing me but his words felt like a bullet. "Why are you being such a jerk?" I said, grinding my teeth together. Sometimes he was rude, but he was never this rude to me.

"I'm not. Don't worry about coming. It's fine," he said, leaning down to give me a kiss. The kiss felt like nothing. At least he wasn't angry anymore though.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow baby," he smiled as he left me sad and naked on my bed.

...

Later in the day I tried my best to study my Algebra to the point where I was in tears with frustration. Thank god Kayden was going to tutor me. There was no way I would be able to do this myself. I hated it.

I closed my book, feeling the urge to go to Zach's party. I hated the way we left things earlier. Why was he mad at me? I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to be around him. I wanted him to hold me.