[ 10 ] . second base?

* MATURE CONTENT BELOW *

...

"Kayden?" I spoke boldly as if someone dumped gasoline onto the confidence that was already ablaze within me.

My hands rested on his shoulders as I made him sit down on his bed, climbing onto him as both of my knees rested at either side of his hips and my crotch met his. I swear I could almost hear his lungs deflate when I gently pushed his shoulders back so he was lying flat on his back.

"What?" He said quietly, his voice barley above a whisper. He was so god damn nervous.

"We both know you're a virgin, but tell me something personal, will you? Please tell me you've had an orgasm?"

If he wasn't nervous before, I could tell by the way his eyes widened that he was completely and utterly in shock at my words. He stayed silent for a moment, as if he was trying to comprehend my question and then he spoke. "I- I mean yeah."

Something about his stuttering and the way he wouldn't look me in the eyes made me want to push him further. I had been with multiple guys, but none of them were nervous around me. They just took.

"Tell me what you do to yourself."

My words were more of an order than a question and suddenly I couldn't believe how horny I was in this position.

"W-What I do to myself?" He asked, his breath getting quick as he spoke. "Tell me." I ordered, moving my hips just a little so I ground right on top of him. I could hear a little hiss come from his mouth as he finally met my gaze. "Touch myself," he answered, swallowing.

"You can't be nervous like this around Sarah, Kayden," I said, staring to grind my hips down onto the hard on that had formed in his pants. Before I moved again I searched his eyes for any hint of him to tell me to get off before it went further. "If you want me to stop at any time, just say it. And i'm not having sex with you. Calm down." He held his breath until I spoke my last words, feeling a little relief leave him. I don't think he could handle that today.

"If you and her start to go to second base, you need to know where girls like to be touched," I said lowly as I moved back and forth on top of him. His breath was uneven and every time I moved on him he let out small moans, almost too scared to let me hear anything out of his mouth. I knew we had to be quiet though, his mother was downstairs after all.

I reached out for his hand, placing it on my hips, curling his fingers around the sturdy bone so he could squeeze my skin. His hand stayed locked on my hip once I moved mine away, grabbing his other fingertips in my hand, gently resting them on my jaw and behind my ear. "Does this feel good for you?" I asked, seeing his eyes flutter closed a few times. I don't think he was able to form words because all he did was nod in response to my question.