Chapter one

Morning arrives on Arcadia Oak, the lustrous threads of morning light transform the night into ambient optimism. Upon awakening, the morning glow peeks through to the window of Y/N Alcmene. "N/N!" Her bedroom door has suddenly busted open by her cousin, Eren Callisto. This outbreak startled our young maiden, she stumbled around her bed until she landed on her floor with a loud 'thud'

"Oh, morning N/N!" Eren greeted her casually, as if nothing happened.

Morning arrives on Arcadia Oak, the lustrous threads of morning light transform the night into ambient optimism. Upon awakening, the morning glow peeks through to the window of Y/N Alcmene. "N/N!" Her bedroom door has suddenly busted open by her cousin, Eren Callisto. This outbreak startled our young maiden, she stumbled around her bed until she landed on her floor with a loud 'thud'

"Oh, morning N/N!" Eren greeted her casually, as if nothi

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑

Eʀᴇɴ Lᴇᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪsᴛᴏ

Aɢᴇ: (???)

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male

Hᴀɪʀ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: black

Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: amber

Rᴀᴄᴇ:???

✦???

Cʀᴜsʜ:Claire Maria Nuñez

Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ/s:

Y/n alcmene (cousin)

Jim Lake j.r.

Toby Domzalski

Claire Nuñez

(It will be revealed soon)

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:

Humorous,Outgoing, Valiant, Caring, Over-Protective, Loyal, Trickster, Intelligent, Loving, Selfless, Sociable serious (rarely happened)

┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

"E-Eren?! What are you doing here?!" The H/C-haired female woke up and shout at her cousin. The ravenette just giggled at her humorous reaction."What are you laughing at?" "Oh, nothing~ Anyhow, you better be ready, school is about to start soon," Eren informed as he leaves her bedroom with a 'click'. The female just gave out a drained sigh before preparing herself in another day in a human school. She fixes her bed, shower in warm water, brushes her teeth, and wore her usual clothing. She wears a white collar blouse underneath her navy-blue sweater, navy-blue skirt but darker color, black stocking, black shoes, and her white gradient light blue brooch.

She stares at her reflection about a minute before exiting her bedroom and went down to their kitchen. She and Eren lived together in a house due to a fiasco that happened in their homeland.

Eren said one time that they'll be safe until the mishap is over. Y/N is mostly homesick, but living there would be problematic, increasing their stress and their anxiety."Meow~" Y/N heard their pet cat purred underneath her, she looked down and watched her black cat 'Salem' circling her feet with a gentle purr. "Oh, hey there Salem! Did you eat your breakfast, already?" She asked the black cat, she picked it up and scratch his sweet spot. The cat nodded meekly, causing the girl to smiles at her pet."N/N, do you want toast for breakfast?" Eren peeked his head from the kitchen, Y/N laughed at his action and answered 'Yes' She put Salem down and headed over to the living room.

Y/N sat down on their couch and scrolled through her Instagram if there any recent post, unfortunately, none of her favorite idols post yet, she groaned and decided to hang with the ravenette.Upon entering their kitchen, she spotted Eren eating his toast. He then noticed his cousin entering the kitchen, he grabs the crispy toast and throws at Y/N's direction, luckily she able to catch it."Nice catch, 'Coz (Short word for Cousin), where did you learn that? From Jim?" He teases her with a smug grin on his face, mentioning the other boy's name Y/N's smooth cheeks erupted into a soft pink.