Chapter three

Jim's POV

I couldn't believe it. The girl I like and her cousin are witch/wizard. Y/n eyes look all over my face. Them she grabs it and says " Jim did Angor Rot do something you have markings all over your face". I nod my head, and tell her what he said. Eren looks at y/n with worry in his eyes, he says "y/n you might have to explain what happened with you and morgana". Y/n looks down but nods her head."Jim I'll explain my history to you privately, Eren can you explain my history to the others" y/n asks. Eren tell Claire, Toby, Blinky, to follow him back to trollmarket. "Is there somewhere we can talk" y/n asks. I tell her to follow me.

As we enter my house I couldn't help but feel nervous. My crush is in my house about to explain her history, and she had her cousin tell the other separately to tell me by myself. Y/n refuses to meet my eyes. "Umm y/n you hungry I can cook us something" I ask. "Ya I'm hungry can I help you cook" she asks. I use my head to motion her to the kitchen, she smiles , like a kid on Christmas. I go to the cookbook and see a recipe for chicken pot pie. "Ok y/n can you cut 2 carrots 2 celery sticks and 1 onion" I tell. Y/n gets the vegetables and starts cutting. "So y/n what happened with you and morgana" I ask . "Well Eren was one of the 2 apprentices of Merlin, me I was the only apprentice of mor" I cut her off by saying " i thought that morgana was merlins apprentice". "Don't fucking interrupt JIM, anyways Merlin thought he would have better control over morgana if she would have to teach someone else magic" y/n says. "So I wad morgana apprentice she taught me how to control my very dangerous powers, but she was a rebel"y/n says. "Merlin told her not to teach me shadow magic and black magic but she still did" y/n says anger laced in her voice. "She molded my magic to be dangerous. You see all magic is light in the beginning, but when you start doing certain spells" Y/n stops cutting the veggies and looks at me with blood shot eyes. Her beautiful y/e/c eye were red, I hadn't noticed she was crying.

Y/n POV

"But morgana will be morgana. One day she handed me her shadow staff, and told me to use it. At first I couldn't, I didn't know how. But she showed me to use the emotions that I had bottled up. I began to master that staff. Merlin started to get scared for my safety. I was in the shadow realm with morgana more that my cousin. Well than the trolls became angry, they started to fight back. Me and morgana did our best to help the magical creatures, but Arthur was cruel . Morgana saw me as a daughter. So to protect me she started teaching me moon magic again. Moon magic and shadow magic is very similar. So I earned my moon staff quickly. But my soul wanted to be in the shadow realm again. Morgana knew this, so we had lessons in secret. Then the war broke out. Morgana was my mane teacher but Merlin taught me to. Me and Morgana wanted to help the magical creatures. Not all of then we're evil, but Arthur wouldn't see reason. Morgana slowly being to help the other side. I had no idea" I say.

Jim looked shocked. I started to make the pastry. "What happened after that" Jim asked me. "Well Morgana betrayed us. But I was still faithful. So I was able to find her. Well a version of herself. Years later bular raged. Still angry for his fathers capture. Burning villages, human and troll alike. Angorot was a hero who help the trolls. But it was to much for him. So he came to my mistress. He asked for power, and she gave it. But she took his soul. She had me make a ring that would control him. She gifted him the shadow staff. The very staff she taught me with. Angorot had no idea how to use it. So I taught him. I taught him my tricks, spells, and how to make portals"I say.

At this Jim looks horrified. But counties to mix the filling. "So you were still loyal to the woman who was evil. Why?" He asks. I just shrug. To be honest honest I don't know. "Jim Morgana was like a second mother to me. She taught me, helped me, and saved me AND eren from Arthur. I wasn't really loyal. I was just there. I just helped a little, that's all. But I was smart enough to not teach angorot everything". With this Jim looks calmer. I put the pie shell in the oven. "How about we get something to drink, you can finish talking, and we can wait for the shell to finish" Jim says.