Chapter four

Y/n sat on her window. Salem on her lap. Y/n waited for him to come. For her student to come to her. When she saw the shadow moving she moved Salem. Y/n grabbed her staff from her side and jumped out the window. "LADY Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Salem whisper yelled. Y/n just place a finger to her mouth and shh him. Y/n turned around a began to walk into the woods behind her house.

Making it to a small clearing Y/n practically glows in the moon light. "You can come out. It's just me." Y/n tells the shadows. Y/n turns around and Angor Rot emerges staff in hand. "Nice trick making those mud golem. I almost thought we were dealing with something worse." Y/n explains. Angor Rot chuckles darkly " I'm more dangerous then you remember little witch." Y/n smile sweetly.

"I missed you to Angor." Y/n sighs. Angor rolls his eyes annoyed by the younger girls words.

"You know why I called you here!" Angor answers annoyed. Y/n just looks at him confused. "You don't know why your here?" Angor questions. "Nope!" Y/n giggle's making sure to pop the p. Angor sighs in annoyance. "You act like a child sometimes!" Angor exclaims. Y/n smiles in a sickly sweet way this time. Y/n hums " I wonder why?" Angor glares at his once teacher. "We both know you are no child!" Angor sneers.

Y/n shrugs her shoulders. " I didn't get to have a childhood so I'm doing it now." Y/n mops. Angor looks around and closes his staff. Y/n turns her staff into a necklace. Silence fill the area where they stand. Unable to take the silence and long Angor speaks up. "Why do you help him!" Angor snaps. Y/n tilts her head to the right in a questioning manner. "What do you mean Angor?" Y/n replies.

Angor huffs in annoyance and yell "THE HUMAN HUNTER!" Y/n hums in response. "The one your cursed?" Y/n questions. Angor glares at the sorceress and Y/n looks down embarrassed for asking a dumb question. "I'm sorry it has to be this way Angor. I really wish things could have been different." Y!n sighs sadly. Angor looks to the moon then back at Y/n.

Y/n's skin has a light purple glow to it. It's faint and her s/c can still be seen. Y/n hair had a slight glimmer to it. Angor remembers the times when they would meet in the dead of night to practice. Y/n the little witch would teach Angor rot. Morgana's champion. "I wish it could have been different too little witch. You choose your side, and I choose mine." Angor falters.

Y/n bends down and places her hand above the ground. A purple glow comes out of her hands and the ground shakes slightly. A flower with purple petals and a glowing light blue center appears. Y/n grabs the flower from the ground and walks over to Angor with a sad smile.

"If we must be enemies then take something to remember the times when we were friends." Y/n whispers a sad smile gracing her lips. Angor takes the flower and places it in his satchel. Angor turns and opens a shadow portal. Y/n walks through and ends up in her bedroom. Angor stands behind her.

"Goodbye little witch."

"Fare well my amica."