Chapter Six

Y/n Aʟᴄᴍᴇɴᴇ pov

"Earth to Y/n! You listening?" Claire's voices asks. I turn around a meet Claire's gaze. I smile and nod. "Well is Eren ever gonna ask me to the spring fling?" Claire asks. I chuckle at her Claire's question. "I'm not sure. Ask him yourself." I tell her. Claire begins to talk again but I stop listening. I turn my head and see Jim staring at me, and I smile at him.

Jim fumbles and waves his hand at me, and I close my locker. I watch as Toby slams his head on his locker. I laugh and look back at Claire who was looking and Eren get his stuff from his locker. "Come on uxor mea let's get to class." I laugh. Claire smiles at me and links our arms. "Of course mi esposa." Claire gushes. With that we walk to class.

•••••••:)•••••••••••;)•••••••••••••

Jim lake pov

I look over at Y/n with a goofy smile. I slam my locker shut and wave at her. My locker fails to close so I slam it again. When I look back at Y/n she's closing her locker and laughing at something Claire said. Toby slams his head on his locker cause me to look over at him. "You asked every girl in the school?" I ask Toby. By the time I look back at Y/n she walking away with her arm linked with Claire's.

"Nope! Saved Y/n for you buddy, and Claire for Eren. I didn't want to promblock you." Toby smiles. I scoff and furrow my brow. "Thanks." I mumble. Eren told me after I got back from getting the birthstone that he put Y/n under a spell. Meaning Y/n didn't really ask me. "You still haven't asked her yet, have you?" Toby asks. He pulls me down to his level and smirks.

"I'm working up to it." I sigh. Toby smirks and says "Oh is that what they're calling wussing out." I look away and blush from embarrassment. "Hey, I'm just waiting for my moment." I laugh. "That's what they call wussing out these day! Wuss." Toby gasps.

"He's correct master Jim. I've spent the afternoon in the school library and you, apparently, are a popular topic of gossip." Blinky abruptly says. Me and Tobes jump back at him randomly appearing. "Blinky! What are you doing at our school !" I yell.

Blinky hums and leans back. Blinky goes to talk and Toby crosses his arms. " Wait, you said people are gossiping about Jim." Toby asks. "I didn't hear much but the words "wussing" and "out" were frequently invoked." Blinky explains. I groan lightly at this.

"What are you in the library of our school?" I repeat my question. I look back a forth slightly. "I exhausted all of Trollmarket's resources pertaining to the mysterious mark

Angor Rot painted on your forehead. Then a thought occurred to me- "What about the library I'm Arcadia Oaks high?" Blinky finishes.

I hear the bell ring and furrow my brow. "And?" Toby asks. This is getting ridiculous we need to get to class. I want to see Y/n.

"Sadly, all I learned was that Master is a wuss when it comes to the fairer sex." Blinky says with a sing-song voice at the end.

I look down disappointed in myself. "Oh, really?" I ask. Toby puts his hand on my shoulder in a comforting manner. Toby looks behind me and gasps. "Look at that hypnotic,bewitching allure of that swaying mole." Toby gushes. Blinky makes a confused face and I drop my head. Here we go again.

•••••••:)•••••••••••;)•••••••••••••

Angor Rot pov

Stickler summons me, and I stay in the shadow just like Y/n taught me. I place my hand to a pouch and my hip and look down. Y/n's flower produces a light purple glow. "They'll be going for the Killstone in the Swamps of the Quagawumps." Stickler explains. I step out of the shadow behind him. "The killstone?" I ask.