Chapter seven

Beep

        Beep

                Beep

There was a soft ringing in Y/n's ears. Y/n weakly opened her eyes only to see a clean hospital room. She slowly moves her hand to her head with a soft groan. Y/n blinks her eyes and coughs.

The door opens and Barbra walks in eyes widening. "You're awake!" Barbra gasps. Barbra moves quickly to her and looks over her monitors. "How do you feel?" Barbra asks.

"Lightheaded and I'm hungry." Y/n chuckles. Barbra laughs softly and sits in the chair next to the bed. "We'll get you some food later okay. I just have to ask you soon questions." Barbra states.

Y/n nods her head in understanding. Barbra grabs her clipboard from the side table. "How did you end up like this?" Barbra asks. Y/n squints and tilts her head. Y/b groans softly and opens her eyes again.

"I don't remember, what are you asking specifically?" Y/n ponders. Barbra rubs her head, scolding herself. Y/n had just woken up after losing lots of blood, no wonder she couldn't remember.

Y/n however did remember what happened. She fought Angor rot, stole his staff, but lost the killstone.

"How did you end up with that gash on your arm. It's deep and looks like someone stabbed you. Did someone do this or what?" Barbra's question trails out.

Y/n looks down and waves her hand under the blanket. "It's kinda dumb. I tripped and hit a corner. " Y/n admits. Barbra nods her head.

Barbra looked at her heart monitor not sure if she was lying or not. "Okay, were you injured before going unconscious, because you were out for a whole week ?" Barbra wondered. Yes, Y/n had lost a lot of blood but she would have woken up sooner.

Y/n shakes her head, and Barbra nods. Barbra goes to leave but the door is through open by Eren.

"CUZ!" Eren yells lunging at Y/n. Eren engulfs Y/n in a hug as Claire follows behind him. Claire goes to Y/n's other side and grasps her hand.

Y/n gives Clara soft smile as she feels Eren's tears on her neck. "Eren, Eren calm down. I'm OK." Y/n comforts. Eren whipped up with tears and snot coming out of his nose. Eren wiped his nose and glared at Y/n.

" I come home from an amazing date to find the bleeding on the ground because he fell on a corner like a klutz!" Eren yells. Barbara laughs at the cousins with a light smile.

" Eren I'm sorry I ruined your night but your yelling is hurting my head. " Y/n admits. Eren's face false, and he engulfs Y/N in a hug again.

" I'm glad you're OK Y/N. Before I was far from your house I heard Erin scream and then he was carrying your unconscious body outside." Claire sighs.

Y/n nods her head and Claire smiles. The hospital doors thrown open again, and Toby runs in. "MUFFIN!" Toby yells, running to Y/n's side. Toby pushes Erin off as Ryan hugged him yelling " COOKIE!"

Erin and Claire share a small laugh while watching Toby and Y/n. Toby begins to talk fast into her ear while Y/N nods. Barbara goes to Eren with her clipboard and motions for him to leave the room with her.

Eren sighs and leaves with Barbara. " Erin she's good to go home. I just need a parent or guardian to sign these forms." Barbara instructs. Eren no it's his head and grab the papers. " I'll tell my uncle to sign them. Do you mind if I go home with them real quick?" Eren asks.

"Normally I wouldn't let you leave with the papers but since I know you and your cousin, I'll allow it just be quick. And tell Jim that she's awake. He's been worried sick." Barbara tells him.