14

The night before, Gaeul had slept in Wonyoung's bed. She cramped into Rei's bed tonight, snoozing more peacefully than expected. Liz slept on her back, limbs splayed out and spilling over the sides of her mattress.

Of course, Wonyoung and Yujin slept together in Wonyoung's bed. Yujin refused to face Wonyoung when she held her waist, shyly burying her face into her neck and letting her blush burn her skin.

"We're not alone," Yujin reminded her softly, bringing her hands to her face instead. "No touching!" she giggled.

"Is it annoying?" Wonyoung whispered. "They're all asleep."

"It's... no, it's not annoying," Yujin answered, flustered, tongue suddenly feeling too big for her mouth. "I'm just worried I'll..."

"You'll what?" Wonyoung stilled her hand right under the hem of Yujin's shirt when Yujin trailed off.

Yujin nodded, an infinitesimal movement that gave Wonyoung the green light. Her hand slipped under her shirt, brushing over her bra.

"Wonnie," Yujin whined, head thrown back and baring her neck. She grabbed Wonyoung's hand and stopped her for a moment. "I'm, I'm scared of you."

Wonyoung looked at Yujin. Her eyelashes were long and curled, lips slightly parted as she breathed out. "What do you mean?"

"I feel like I'm on fire when you touch me. In- in a good way, but it makes me so nervous and my heart beats so fast," Yujin gasped softly, urging Wonyoung to continue. "They might wake up."

Wonyoung knew her body. And she always would. She would know her by her hands and the slight ridge in her nose. It was as if they had never separated; Yujin making a soft sound when Wonyoung kissed under her collarbones and slid a thumb into her mouth, hand cupping her jaw, somewhat of a combination Wonyoung had learned Yujin liked.

Her hand snaked to Yujin's back and unclasped a hook. She slipped it from her shoulders and it fell to the floor with an almost silent plop in a heap. Gently, she brought her palms around Yujin's body, half-sitting up, feeling her ribs and muscles under her skin.

Yujin whimpered sharply as Wonyoung's fingertip circled her nipple. She could've finished right there and then, sensitive all over. Her own hands reached around to Wonyoung's back, circling over her curves and scratching at the skin gently.

"Won- Wonyoung- please, I'll wake them up," she told her as she arched into the touch, body in a state she couldn't handle.

"Should we stop here, Yujin?" Wonyoung husked softly in her ear, kissing the lobe, and Yujin couldn't help but moan. "You sound like you're going to cry."

"I might," Yujin whispered.

"That's cute."

She swatted Wonyoung's hand suddenly, sitting up too. She coughed and cleared her throat nervously.

"Wonder how Azzo's doing!" she said, changing the topic. Wonyoung noticed her fanning herself.

"I'm sure he's fine," Wonyoung giggled. They lay back down.

"Was that okay, Jinjin? I didn't cross any-"

Yujin kissed her knuckles. "It was nice," she laughed softly, "but here isn't a real suitable place for doing that."

"Sure," Wonyoung murmured, kissing her nose.

.

"You guys just can't keep it in your pants huh," Liz said during breakfast at five in the morning. Yujin choked so hard milk sputtered out her nose. Rei pat her back as she steadied herself.

"You- you guys heard?" Yujin asked, heat prickling her face.

"Only me," Liz said cheekily. But Gaeul and Rei side eyed her from across the table. "You guys too?!"

Gaeul nodded, chewing a slice of fried spam. Yujin wished she could sink into the floor. "You guys didn't hear much, did you? God, I'm so sorry," she whined, head in her hands.

Rei laughed. "We're just happy Wonyoung's getting some. She hasn't even looked at another girl this whole time."

.

"Hey. I love you. I love you," Wonyoung whispered, poking Yujin.

Yujin bit her finger, making Wonyoung hiss.

"I have to go now, 'kay? See you tonight?"

"Mm," Yujin hummed, lazily hugging Wonyoung around her waist. Gaeul waved behind her, signaling for Yujin to go. The bus home would leave soon. "Mmmkay. See you."

And Yujin was alone again, everyone leaving for class.

.

At home, Yujin talked to her puppy.

"Azzo," she groaned, rolling around on the floor of her studio as Azzo bounded around her, yapping playfully. "Should I enroll myself into S.S.? Ah, but I'm already so busy anyway and I've never been good at studying... Well, I could go into theatre. I do love the dramatics."

She rolled over and pat his fur.

"But I haven't written since... since then," she huffed. She rolled over again, facing a stack of large canvases leaning against the wall. "And aren't I too old to be in college?"

She sat up, Azzo chewing and tugging the ends of her pants. "I'm talking to a little doggy," Yujin said, holding him up to her eye level. "You don't understand me. You're just a baby."

She put him back down and he licked his paws beside her. "Well, Gaeul is twenty three and she's attending class. Argh, I'm so frustrated."

Yujin stood up and sat at her desk again. She popped a knuckle.

"I hope the last painting wasn't too overdue," she thought out loud. "This one's gonna take a while to complete."

Azzo barked.

"What! It's a big painting. You wouldn't understand," Yujin joked, swaying her foot around so Azzo chased the hem of her pants.