𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐔 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄

(Made in Picrew, edited in ibixpaintx)

Third Person's POV:
It was another unsuccessful day for [Name] to try and befriend their new 'family', they were really trying their best despite their neglective actions. Sella was a golden child to them, she had all the best clothes, the best room, all the toys and shoes she could ask for while [Name] had Tommy's old clothes. In their mind they were glad to have something to wear atleast but wished they were as nice as Sella.

They lay down on their makeshift bed near the stables since they didn't really have a room. They tried to fall asleep but was picked up harshly by a guard. They were in shock but saw their family and called out to them but they...didn't..do anything.

They were struggling in the guards grip when suddenly they hear a door open, it was the labyrinth Philza owned. He owned it as a way to make some money because some adventurers wanted to try and get to the bottom to win whatever treasure was down there.

[Name] kept stuggling but then was picked up by Philza by the back of their shirt, they were confused and shocked but what really set them off was when Philza said "You....you are too weak to be in this family....maybe you'll be of more use as monster food." [Name]'s eyes widened as he threw them into the pitch black hole.

The last thing they saw was their twin sister smiling at them with malicious intent...' traitors...' they thought as they fell deep into the labyrinth.....'all of them....ARE TRAITORS!'

The next day arrived and that was the day their mother, Kristen or mumza, came back from visiting her friends in another kingdom. They all greeted her except for her beloved [Name] which got her a bit concerned but just thought she was at the stables or in their room.

Mumza spent time with the family and went to go look for [Name], they weren't at the stables or at their 'room' and she started to panic, she spent the rest of the day trying to find out where her baby had gone.

She went into Philza's office and asked him about it but his words shattered her heart..."I dropped them in the labyrinth." With those words she fell onto her knees and sobbed, her husband ran over to her and said that they weren't a needed part of the family and how Sella was much better anyways so she didn't need to cry. Mumza pushed her husband off her and anger filled her.

She glared at her husband and screamed at him saying that she had loved both of them and maybe [Name] even more, she will never forgive him and she was mad about the dicision.

The children ran into the room with confused and shocked faces. "Mumza?! Whats wrong?!" Tommy shouted with concern as Sella's clung onto him with crocodile tears staining her face. Techno went to help his father up while Wilbur tried to calm his mother down.

She pushed him away as tears fell from her midnight black eyes, making her mascara run down along with her tears. She had survived so much with that hopeful little child and wanted them to have the best of the best life but they couldn't for her husband's favoritism blocked it.

"YOU! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! IF I CAN'T HAVE MY BABY IN THIS LIFE I WILL HAVE THEM IN MY NEXT ONE!" Mumza said with a crazed smile as she grabbed her crystal dagger from Philza's desk and stabed herself in the heart.

Philza ran to her, tears pouring down his face, he didn't know that his wife had loved them so dearly. He tore off a piece of his clothing and put it around his wife's chest then checked her pulse...only to find out...it was too late....

[Name], at the bottom of the labyrinth, awoke with a pain in their head. They look at the top of the labyrinth which glowed bright with the moon's light. The wounds on them were suprisingly faint but they could still see the moonlight shine on the crimson red liquid dripping from their forehead.

The smell of iron and ash filled their nose as they got up from the gound. A feeling of pain and betrayal replaced their hopeful and happy mindset as tears fell from their shining e/c eyes.

They sat on their knees and wept in anger and betrayal, Philza didn't want them because they weren't like Sella, they weren't as 'helpful' as her, he said that they could atleast try to be strong enough to be in the family...but they weren't....

[Name] wiped of their tears aggressively, If Phil wants strong...then they'll give him strong.. On that day, they swore to seek vengeance, they swore to make themself stronger than everyone else...they swore...to strip their family, their sister, their 'Father' from their glory and fame....they swear to make their life a living hell once they get out of here. He will never get away with this....

(878 words)
(Short a$$ chapta😀)
(Strong start but okay)
(Is it based off ARIFURETA? Yes)
(Minor changes? No!)
(Inspiration only!)