!Spoiler on a future Chapter!

I have deprived you all for too long so here's a random spoiler in the book. Also the music is what I imagined plays on the background of this scene.

"Will you have this dance with me, My Lady?" As those words left their mouth, I instantly said yes. They took my hand, putting their other hand on my waist. The pianist started with a high note going down. The orchestra started to play their instruments and soon I was dancing with the person of my dreams.

We waltzed across the ballroom floor, staring deeply into each other's eyes. I was captivated in their e/c eyes, as they were in my green eyes. Their skin felt gentle on mine as we mimicked each other's footsteps and direction. Suddenly, my father's threat felt no longer like one but more of an agreement. I was forced to marry them but now, it doesn't feel so forced.

The way they looked at me made me feel as if I was the only person in the world. I stared back in the same way. Blush on my cheeks started to form as the music flowed on. I felt eyes looking at us, even as we danced. The eyes of the nobles who stared in of disgust or hate, now stared in a hypnotic gaze.

Whispers were heard, even over the loud music, it started to make me feel uncomfortable. "Don't be scared lovely, if you're with me then any who badmouths you, shall be sent to death." [Name] said in a smooth, reassuring voice. I smiled up at them and replied "Thank you, my love. Now that I am with you, I feel as if the whispers have gone."

[Name] suddenly lifted me up as they stared at me with a love-stricken smile. Not in a harmful way but more of a gentle way, as if they were genuinely in love with someone like me. I gave the same smile back. I was put down and back on the floor.

"Anything for you, Beatrice." [Name] responded back with a kind smile. The dance was soon over, it made me feel quite sad but I was getting a bit tired. "Love, I have something to tell you in private. Would you follow me please?" [Name] said, pulling me to the side. I smile up at them "Of course, lead the way darling."

They bring me through the castle, all the way to a garden. There were flowers, fruits and the like, all in a beautiful design. The fragrance was heavy yet strangely pleasant. "This place is beautiful!" I exclaimed as [Name] wrapped their arm around me. They smiled "I'm glad you love it my dove. I spent a good while in this garden so I'm happy my efforts were recognised."

I kiss them on the cheek and say "Well, anything you do will always impress me, even the simplest things." They kissed me on the forehead then led me to a door. They opened the door and my eyes couldn't believe what I just saw. The lights of the kingdom shone like diamonds under the sun as the sky was lit by thousands of stars.

"[Name]; this is beautiful!" I say, running to the edge of the balcony. [Name] walked next to me and hugged me from behind, resting their forehead on the back of my head. I turn to look at them, them parting from the hug but not letting me go.

"Beatrice, after this war is over. I swear in my life that we will be wed at this very spot. May it be a small wedding or a grand one. I will be sure that we will both be standing at the altar." They said, falling to their knees, a hand over their heart and one holding mine. I stare at them with a blush as they continue.

"Lady Beatrice Von Avir, will you allow me to make a vow?" They asked, as their grip on my hand tightened. I nod my head. They kissed my hand as they said "I vow, to make sure that once this empire is ruined, I will present everything under your feet. I vow that we will be wed and have our child. That is my vow. A vow that I will keep, or may the god's burn me at the cross." They stood up and caressed my cheek as they finished.

I smile at them and caress theirs as well. They suddenly leaned to me and placed their lips onto mine. I stay still, unsure of what to do. They deepened the kiss by pushing their lips further into mine. I felt their body, it was so warm. Their hands crept up to the back of my head as I kissed back. We part from the kiss after a few more moments, to catch our breath.

They hugged me, leaving my head on their chest and swayed side to side as they whispered sweet nothings into my ear. The rest of the night we stayed by each other's side, ignorant of the hateful glare I somewhat felt.

Away, in the bushes, a certain blonde prince glared at the woman who dared to touch his sibling. Their virgin lips were now tainted with that woman's lipstick, their perfect skin was ruined by that creature's hands and their mind was poisoned with the idea of a romantic partner. He hated it, their lips, their skin and their mind would have still stayed pure had that woman begone.

His left hand held a box, a gift made for his dear baby sibling, now crushed and ruined. He stood from his crouched position then left to find his father and older brothers. They will help get rid of the pest. They will help purify his sibling. They will help.