𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝟓: Child Dearest

The mask then produced a glowing white light that shaped itself into a person's body. A ghost-like figure sat on the desk. It's platinum blonde hair draped over it's white robes, complementing the golden green accents. "I hope that those, bastards, did not bother you to much my dear." He said as he stroked their hair.

"No, don't worry, Tech was nice and I did enjoy the meal with him." They responded with a small but soft smile. XD chuckled as he said "Well, seems like you already picked your favorites." Y/n smiled and said "Well, Techno was one of the only ones who did take care of me so it would only be obvious that he would be my favorite."

"Ah, no wonder. Well, he deserves my respect for that and I feel we should spare him. Shall we?" XD responded and followed with a question. Y/n thought for a bit then nodded their head. "Well, alright then! Anyways, what do we do now?" He said tilting his head.

"Philza mentioned a school so now I would be able to carry out the overthrowing and expotion but I want to carry my revenge out as well. I'm sure getting embarrassed, outcasted and expelled would make Sella an embarrassment." They said with a smirk. "Ah, can't wait! I also want to see the look on the king's face when he meets me!" XD replied with an excited giggle.

Y/n yawned and nodded. XD smiled and picked them up then walked towards the bed. He tucked them in and used telekinesis to bring it over to him. He sat on it and comber through their hair. He sang a light lullaby to help them.

"As the moon rises.
The stars alight.
They danced through the night.
All in a beautiful design.

One tripped and fell into the world, below.
It stayed near the moonlight and hid in the day.
Till one day the sun took it under it's wing.

It became a morning star,
Displeasing the moon
Who took its light away
And kept it in a tomb."

This song was written especially for his dear child. It was an embodiment of how he felt when he adopted Y/n and how Y/n must've been held back by Philza. He smiled and soon dissolved back into a ghost. His mask slowly lands on Y/n's face, once again covering their gorgeous exterior. (Yes u pretty😤✨)

The sun soon rises over the the kingdom and crept into the prime royal's bedroom. The sunlight fell gracefully on the royal's bed, lighting the room with a warm yellow glow. Y/n awakes due to the sudden brightness glowing their room.

They open their e.c eyes and rise up from their sleeping position. They move the mask away from their face and rub their eyes, removing the dirt from the corners. They put it back on as a knock at the bedroom door.

"Your highness, may I please come in?" A veltvety female voice comes muffled through the door, inturupting the silence. Y/n looks over at the door and says "Yes, you may." in a soft voice.

A woman in a maid uniform (not the loli one sh-ts) and long ginger hair tied back in a braid. She had forest green eyes, freckles, deer ears and short horns that extended like branches from her head. Y/n had a look at her aura and she was a mere deer hybrid that only had a small amount of magic.

"Prime royal, it is best to start washing up now! Your father is waiting downstairs and has something to tell you something." She said as she prepared the soap, towel and water. "Oh...well, what's your name?"