𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝟐 : The Blinded Difficulty

∆¶ :TIMESKIP: ¶∆

<^>• 2 years •<^>•

Third Person's POV:
[Name] has been in this labyrinth for two years and is 8 now, in those two years, they have been fighting, learning and surviving. They were finally able to master 'Steal' and has grinded their power level to a 78 and soon about to be a lvl 79. They worked very hard in order to be this but they need to speed up the process if they were going to be stronger than their family.

They left Afráto sleeping in their hood as they like sleeping in there alot. They were walking around looking for any monsters but instead came across a hole in the wall. This was strange since this labryinth was shaped like a perfect cylinder and there were no nearby caves that would go this deep since they were on the 198th floor.

Out of curiosity, they entered the hole in the wall and started looking around. The hole didn't seem to be caused by a monster since there was a type of magic that doesn't allow the labyrinth to break or collapse at any types of magic, well except if it was a god of course.

They kept walking through the darkness finding it to be a corridor leading to a room. There, in the middle of the room, stood a giant glass ball. Well, atleast they thought it was a glass ball. The material looked like glass, felt like ice, but was as hard as enderite. The material was also like a blurry see-through mirror.

It was blurry but they could make out a person, they could see legs, arms, torso and a head. The person was in a hugging their knees as if they were sobbing.

They tapped on the glass and the figure moved. Their head shifted towards [Name] and then came out of their hunched position to a more floaty stance. [Name] put their hand on the bubble and the other did the same. [Name] smiled at them and giggled. They finally had some more company besides Afráto.

The figure tilted it's head at the child's expression. Although it may not seem luke it, on the other side of the bubble they could see [Name] crystal clear. They pointed their finger at [Name] and put their other hand to their chest.

"You want to know my name?" [Name] asked with a hopeful voice. The figure nodded. [Name] smiled as they said "Well, Im [Name]! What's your name?" The figure started writing down letters through the little bubbles that clung onto the bigger bubble. They wrote out 'XD'.

[Name] smiled even bigger as they had just made a friend for the first time that wasn't an animal. They ended up using sign language to communicate with the figure which they were able to understand. Even though they couldn't quite make out his hands they would make it out eventually.

(°•¡!ACHIEVEMENT!¡•°)

{♦ ♥ ♦ GODLY FRIENDSHIP ♦ ♥ ♦}

×

×
×

∆¶:Timeskip:¶∆

•<^>• 5 months •<^>•

They would visit this bubble nearly everyday always bring stuff they would find that they think would be some appropriate gifts. Even Afráto liked him.