𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝟑 : Soul Binds

(Picture of the sunrise at my hometown)

[Name] looks up at XD in shock. Soul bind was an illegal spell since it was made for binding spirit, demons, gods and human's souls together. This causes the human and spirit to forever be binded and the spirit's magic would be able to become the human's magic while the human would slowly go insane within every second their bound to the spirit. Not to mention, if it was demon who was bonded with them, they could aswell start deforming along with losing their sanity.

It would grant the human immortality and power but that is completely controlled by the spirit of how much power they give. The insanity is completely controlled by the spirit and it is completely up to them whether or not it wants the person it is binded with to go insane. Suggesting something like this is horrifyingly dangerous.

"Yes? Why?" [Name] asked with caution. "Well, is it alright if I...bind with you?" He says with hopefully voice. "WHAT?" Y/n says as they jolt from XD's arms. He brings their face close to his chest and says "I promise I will not allow you to go insane. I will make sure to help you and protect you. I just want to be near you this time, so you can't get hurt again..."

His grip tightened with every word as [Name] thought about this. He had been taking care of them all this time, he hasn't done a single thing to hurt them and he acted so fatherly towards them. They could give it a shot.

"O-okay... I'll do it." They said as they pulled away from XD's hug. He smiles and cups their cheek as he says "They'res my baby." He stands up and smiles at the child. He helps his child up and holds both of their hands.

They both took a deep breath and started whispering the spell. "Lé vií no ramún dó se resel el na la. A fin no rûn ne rulaman. Balus!" A magic circle appears at the bottom their feet, growing brighter and brighter, glowing a menacing red as it activated the spell.

XD's body started to glow as his body fused with [Name]'s, his mask dropping to the ground, making it chip and create a small crack. [Name] felt a rush of immense mana, power and emotion. They felt what he felt all of these years, being locked up by someone you thought was a brother.

They would cry if they could, the immense sadness, frustration and anger he must've went through would be enough for someone to go into deep therapy. They hugged themselves and heard XD's voice as they did. "Dear, are you alright?" His voice had an echoing effect and it was much louder than before.

"Yes, father, I am doing alright, I was just overwhelmed for a bit." They replied as they took a few deep breaths. XD smiled as he floated behind them. Only [Name] would see him at the time but now they would forever be bound. In time, [Name] could develop enough power to create a new body for him.

"Good, now I'm going to help you with your blindness. I will act as a guide and protector. You have much potential my dear. Good luck." XD said with a soft but firm voice. [Name] took a deep sigh and said, "I'm ready now, father." XD chuckled. Now its time for shit to go down.

∆¶ :TIMESKIP: ¶∆•

•<^>•5 YEARS•<^>•

A royal blue carriage strode in the rain, the silver accents glimmering as the rising sun hit the side. A blonde man, King Philza Minecraft, sat there with a broken look. 7 years, his child stayed in such an awful place and 7 years, since that horrid summer day.

Three other people were in the carriage with him. An h/cette, aged 12, with a yellow and white summer dress, named Sella (b1tch @ss-). A brunette, aged 22, in a dashing royal blue suit and glasses, named Wilbur.

A pinkette, aged 23, with an ivory blouse, brown pants and a blood red sash around his waist that held his golden tipped sword, named Technoblade. Last but not least, heir to the throne, A blonde young man, aged 19, in a red overcoat with gold accents and white pants along a red sash around his waist, named Tommyinnit.

His blue eyes looked out the carriage window as his brother Wilbur looked down at his feet in shame. Wilbur would always rethink of the times where [Name] had tried to be his friend and how cruel they all were. Sella, in the meanwhile, held a sad look, held a facade.

She was grinning to herself on the inside, after all, she was the one who suggested to throw them in. Yet, no one ever thought twice about that incident. What a snake. She is the beloved, innocent, and cute little daughter of the Minecraft Family, who would suspect her?

Technoblade only allowed the voices to insult and berate him for this. Surprisingly, he was the kindest out of them all since he was the one who gave Tommy's old clothes to [Name] since they were still his sibling, even before he thought of them like that.

He never wanted to go with the idea but had to keep quite since it was his father and Sella's choice, he would have his tittle and pride on the line if he wanted to protect a carbon copy.

He knew his father favored Sella and he tried his best to keep the other twin from freezing or dying of hunger but of course, no matter how hard he tried to protect someone, they would still get taken away.

Philza only stared out the window and back at his hands. He regrets everything, he regretted using favoritism in order to find who survives and who doesnt, he regrets deciding on his own about serious situations, he regrets ever hurting his beloved children with the pain of losing a mother and he regrets ever throwing them in that labryninth.

On the outside of the carriage, guards and friends came along to see their friend. Along with a few adventurers who wanted to help the king get his child back. Most of the castle employees hated [Name]'s guts but some of them loved them. Dream, George and Sapnap were there too! Despite working under king Eret now, they wanted to tag along to see one of their best friends off.

The rest were a few palace guards and coachmen. They all arrived shortly, upon the gates of the Labryninth. The door's eye opened and looked at the rising sun. Something common it would do when it would open. It closed it's eye once again and opened.

The door split open making two large flaps on the side. Monstrous growls and screeches were heard as footsteps and a dragging noise approached the light. The guards immeadiatly went upfront and hand their shields, arrows and swords in hand. Behind them were the confused royal family.

Something went out into the light, it's golden hair shining with the rising sun and the white skin glimmering like the shiniest jewel. It's bright yellow eyes were seen glowing, the light was still dim so it was even more terrifying.

The people stepped back as the creature, nearly filling up the 30 feet tall and 40 feet wide door, rose up, maintaining its menacing glory. It's wings struck up in a defensive manner.

The people down below gulped in nervousness but heard the voice of someone making them look down from the gigantic beast. The sight of the person made all of their eyes widen in shock. The unforgettable, messy, beautiful h/c hair that stuck out from a porcelain mask, covered in an armour and leather cape but the fact was undeniable. It was [Name].

(1331 words)