𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝟒 : Return of the God's Royal

Tears filled Philza's ocean blue eyes so he ran past the guards and straight towards the child. The snake-like creature wrapped around [Name] and hissed at the man, making him stumble back.

The child raised their hand, signalling the creature to stop and calm down. It snarled before turning itself into a smaller version of itself. It flew to [Name]'s hand then slithered to behind their hood.

[Name] looked back at the man who they once saw as their father. Under the mask, they glared at this treacherous sh1tlord but felt XD's ghostly hand carress their face in order to calm them down. They flinched but sighed and just walked towards them.

The man wanted to give them a hug and comfort them, to tell them he's sorry but right now he knew he wasn't exactly the best person in their mind so as they kept walking he just followed. They walked towards Dream, who had tears running down his face. He thought he would never see them again.

He ran to them and scooped them up in his arms with a warm hug. The others ran along side the green-eyed man with cheers and relief. [Name] pat his head but looked at their sister who looked like she was about to explode out of anger.

Underneath the mask they smirked, time to cause some ruin. "It's okay now Dream, I know you were worried but I'm alright okay? Just let it out big man." They said as they shushed the blonde man and stroked his hair. Dream sniffed and pulled away with a smile.

"My dear I'm so glad your safe." Philza said with a weary but relieved voice. He went to give them a hug but [Name] stepped back. "Don't touch me you sad excuse of a father." [Name] said as they turned to go towards George who practically was crying out a waterfall and Sapnap who was jumping for joy that his little friend was alive.

They all gathered around [Name] but was disturbed by a loud roar that came from the labrynth. [Name] walked towards it and stood in front of everyone. Soon a giant monster, not as big as Afráto, came out. It had tsunami blue eyes and ocean blue to marine green scales, it was a Monster Lord Hydra.

This monster would spawn everytime the gates would open, the only way to survive it was to go in before it spawned or get everyone on the force to contain it till it dried out or died of starvation.

The guards immiediatly went in front to try and contain the beast, including Technoblade but [Name] walked forwards and closer to the beast. "Wha- [NAME]! STAND BACK!" Techno yelled as he ran after them. They turned back to look at him making him stop, even with the mask on, he got the message.

He backed away as [Name] brought out their hand. "Fireball." They said as their hand was wrapped with a flaming fox that curled itself into a flaming ball. It shot out and it hit the creature. The result was the creature blowing up into smithereens but the wind made from the eplosion nearly made everything blow away.

They then summoned a strong gust of wind to put out the fire. The gates stood tall despite being set on fire, it was never scathed. They turned back to see everyone shocked faces. They looked at Sella who's face was just writhing with fear. They smirked and walked back.

Everyone was baffled at how much they improved in 7 years, even Dream. He was one of the most powerful people in the SMP and it took him more that 10 years to perfect his skills but in a short time of 7 years they killed a Monster Lord Hydra like it was nothing! This will make him very happy.