𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝟏: Labyrinths and Mechanisms

(TW: SURGERY, NEAR DEATH, MECHANICAL PARTS, GORE, BLOOD AND INJURY.)

REMINDER!!: ALL ACTS OF 'LOVE' ARE PLATONIC AS NO ROMANCE WILL OCCUR TOWARDS THE READER AS THE READER WILL BE A CHILD IN THIS.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS REMINDER AND ENJOY!

⊱ꕥ⊰
☾⛧❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣⛧☽
⊱ꕥ⊰

You fell down the labyrinth as your body flipped and tossed through the air. Your body was hit by the protruding pillars of the labyrinth and it injured you greatly. As you fell, a pillar had chipped away a large chunk of your chest, ripping of the flesh and bone.

You stared up at the dusty abyss above you as blood trickled from your injuries. Your desperately pulsating heart pounded with what little life it could, splashing blood drops everywhere. Tears fell from your eyes as pain consumed your body whole.

'I didn't do it....I didn't do it...' You thought, over and over again as your vision faded. "My my, what do we have here?" A voice called, deep and raspy yet somewhat comforting you. You looked up to see the blurry face of a long-haired man. He looked at you with pity yet curiosity at the same time.

He looked at your injuries with concern on his face. His white metal mask hid that expression. He then pulled out a box from his bag that hung from his side. He opened the box and revealed a metallic contraption of sorts. He looked down at your damaged heart then took his gloves off.

He replaced his black pelted gloves with a clean, white rubber-like material, pair of gloves. He gently lifted your heart and wrapped the metallic cage-like contraption around it. Shards of a yellow gem lingered inside the cage with metal rods holding them in place.

He clicked a button and the rods activated. They stabbed your heart and formed the full-cut gem inside your heart. You gasped in pain but it soon melted away as you felt relief. Your wounds slowly began to close and heal as your chest regenerated your flesh and bone around the cage.

A deep, wrinkled scar covered parts of your chest. Your breaths slowed as you started to fall into a deep unconsciousness. "There we are....sleep now, child. I will look after you." The man said, stroking your head gently. That was the last thing you heard before falling asleep.

[->𖤍<-]

A carriage strode over the horizon as horses lead it on a mountain road. A king sat inside as his two eldest sons sat in the seats in front of him. The three royals were on their way to the community house for a meeting. The meeting was about strange occurrences and kidnappings in the empire.

It was bizarre, it was sinister. They had to get to the bottom of this, no matter what. The prideful king held his head up high as he looked upon the approach of the community house. The white building was one to impress, as the large stature and elegant design were one to behold. Pearly white and beautiful, the Community House stood tall with its decorative yet elegant design.

The gleaming elegant carriage stops in front of the Community House, the door being opened for Philza as he exits the carriage. His ebony black wings were adorned with a gold lining and his formal yet dainty suit was kept clean and dustless.  His suit was the deep color of blue sapphires with medals and pins in an elegant gold attached to his chest area. A gold crown sat atop his golden hair and his ocean-blue eyes held a deep sense of authority and dignity.

His sons stepped out after him. His eldest, Wilbur Soot, and his second eldest, Technoblade. The two were twins and both had accompanied their father to show their concerns for this manner. Inside the community house, they all discussed with the kings and imperial court members.

These kidnappings seemed specific. Most were noblemen, specifically, ones with links to the Underworld Labyrinth. The same labyrinth that recently opened. Perhaps this was all tied together, who knows...

[->𖤍<-]

You stand next to your father, your metal claws making a slicing sound as you moved them while your father interrogated another nobleman. "I said..." He growled, pulling a leg sweep and making the noble man fall onto the chair. My dad grabbed his shoulders and face so the noble could look at him as he spoke. "Look. At. Me." He commanded, the nobleman shaking in fear. (Zamn Zaddy-😏)

Dream XD's metal claws were cupping the nobleman's face as his other hand was on his shoulder. Green dots illuminated from the eye sockets of his white metal mask as he demanded. "Where. Is. The. Vita Lapis."

(789 words)

(SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT ITS GETTING SOMEWHERE TRUST)