𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐔 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄

(TW: CHILD ABUSE/ENDANGERMENT, DEATH, GORE, CREEPY ELEMENTS, EXPERIMENTATION AND BLOOD)

REMINDER!!: ALL ACTS OF 'LOVE' ARE PLATONIC AS NO ROMANCE WILL OCCUR TOWARDS THE READER AS THE READER WILL BE A CHILD IN THIS.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS REMINDER AND ENJOY!

⊱ꕥ⊰
☾⛧❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣⛧☽
⊱ꕥ⊰

You stared at the locked, rusty window as you leaned your back against the door, listening to your old nanny sing. "Let's go in the garden, you'll find something waiting. Right there where you left it lying upside down. When you finally find it, you'll see that its faded. The underside is lighter when you turn it around." She sang, her voice tranquil and calm, even with her old voice.

It comforted you as you stayed locked up in an attic with multiple bruises and scratches on your body. Your father and emperor, Philza Minecraft, had finished 'disciplining' you several hours ago and had locked you in the attic to 'think about your actions'. You didn't know why but you probably deserved it after you accidentally spilled some tea on your little sister Sella.

She was always so cute and kind and everyone loved her but no one loved you except for your nanny. You nanny, Aubrey Werrywhether, was an older woman, a older than your father but was always a sweet and caring woman. Every time your father would punish you like this, she stayed by your side and gave you comfort.

She healed your wounds, dressed you, fed you and taught you what you needed to know all from the money out of her own pocket. She was truly a wonderful woman. However, this night was the night she had to go.

"Everything-" as she sang, she began coughing violently before you heard liquid dripping onto the floor. "Nanny!?" You called out in distress, worried for your old caretaker. "....." She was silent, making you freak out even more. You began to bang your fists into the door, desperate to reach your nanny through this metal door.

You kept pleading until your voice hurt, you kept hitting the door imuntil your fists bled but it was all futile until a shriek from the hallway was heard. Footsteps came and that when you knew that your Nanny was going to be taken away. "Wait..! I-im still here!" You rasped out in desperation.

The door was unlocked by the head butler, Wade, who looks down at you with a grim look. "I'm sorry, your highness but I'm afraid you nanny will no longer stay with us...." He said, his voice carrying a sad and guilty tone. Your eyes widened as you saw a maid holding your Nanny's body as she wept.

The maid then looked at you and glared. "She died of poisoning! That brat killed her! SHE KILLED MADAM AUBREY!' The maid yelled as two guards rushed into the hallway. You recognised them both, and you knew they already hated you.

"Wait! I didn't do it! I swear, I was locked up in this room!" You begged as the two guards glared madness at you. They roughly grabbed you by the arms and dragged you to the imprisonment cells for a later interrogation.

You were thrown into a cell, the prisoners looked at you with pity as they had seen you being put into one of these cells many times.
The guards chained you up before kicking you on your stomach. "Disgusting devil child...." One of them mumbled before the duo exited the dungeon.

"Hey kid...you alright?" A man asked from the cell next to yours, his voice genuine and worried. You only gave out pained whines as a reply, unable to use your voice any longer. He sighed then stood up from his sitting position. He walked to his food tray to grab a piece of bread and a cup of water.

It was to be his only meal throughout this whole day but he can go one day without a meal. Besides, you probably needed it. You sat on the messy floors of the jail, near the entrance, the bars holding your inside the cell. "Here, drink some water." The older man spoke again, his arms being long enough to reach into the your cell with ease.

You quickly took the cup from his hand and drank up greedily until the whole cup was finished. "Geez, that king really has it hard on you huh." He said, voice raspy and deep. "Thank you-...Sir Harold." You said, grateful that he has once again saved you from starvation as you have not eaten for a while now.

Your nanny was forbidden to feed you for three days, as part of the punishment. "No problem kid. Here's some bread." Harold said, handing you a large half of his bread. You were able to poke your head out of the bars and take it from his hand with a smile he could see.

"Kid, I know I still have a lot of years left in this jail but...once I get out, I'll take you with me. I also heard about Aubrey, that sick little girl struck again didn't she..." Harold said, his eyebrows furrowing donewards in frustration. "I swear, that kid is-" his sentence was cut off by a door slamming open.

The gaurds came back and took you away once again. The echos of Harold's angry threats followed you and before you knew it, a trial was held on whether or not you had killed your nanny. Your father sat in his throne before you with his eyes chipping away at your fragile being. No matter how you beg, plead or tell them it wasn't you, no one was there to defend you. You were all alone.

Sella had told your father that she had seen you put a flower on your nanny's drink, a poisonous flower. You told them you didn't but they did not believe you, therefore, you received the ultimate punishment for murder. In other empires, you would simple be beheaded, but not here.

You would be fore to ascend down into a labyrinth to feed all of the hungry monsters that dwelk underneath that surface. You were dragged away as you catch one final glimpse of Sella pulling down the skin under her eye and sticking out her tongue with a cheeky, smug smile. Your tears fell onto the red carpeted floors as the doors shut on front of you.

The guards dragged you into the gaping abyss that lead into the labyrinth. "Please... I swear...I didn't do it..." You cried, your words falling on deaf and ignorant ears. The guards threw you down, you falling down the far path below as you realise that your family was never a real family.

(1125 words)