010: Stolen Power? Attack of the Psudoroid!

(elsewhere in Area F...)

Iron(Zx): Jeez there are so many flames!
I think I'm burning up from the heat!

Agni(Fefnir): it's not that bad.

Iron(Zx): to be fair,you have a Biometal that's adapted to the heat and fire.

Agni(Fefnir): Fair point.

???: Megamen! I was expecting a challenge!!

(A reploid of some kind drops down!)

Iron(Zx): well, you're an interesting reploid

???: I am no ordinary reploid,Child!
I am Fistleo! One of Master Serpent's Psudoroids!

Iron(Zx): Psudoroids?

Fistleo: *sigh* in short, Reploids with the power of a Biometal infused into them.

Iron(Zx): ah, thanks.

Fistleo: I was awaiting your arrival, I heard of the legendary warrior Zx had been born and I desired to test your strength! So serpent used the data acquired from Model F while gaining the passwords to strengthen my power! Though I was not expecting that warrior to be a child.

Iron(Zx): *slightly annoyed* just for the record, I literally graduated highschool and am attending college.

Fistleo: enough! I caused that fire to draw you out! Now, there are two Megamen standing before me!
Now...Let us see who is stronger!
The Megamen or the psudoroid?!

[WARNING!]

(Iron draws his Saber and slashes at Fistleo)

Fistleo: take this!

(Fistleo unleashes a bunch of fireballs!)

Iron(Zx): Yipes!

(Iron counters with a charged buster shot and it strikes the head dealing immense damage!)

Prairie: (coms) Iron, Be careful where you target a psudoroid!

Iron(Zx): hold on,I gotta take this.

Iron(Zx): how come, Prairie?

Prairie: (coms) hitting their weak point might do a lot of damage but you risk damaging the Biometal data!
From now on avoid hitting that area.

Iron(Zx): Very well, over and out.

(Iron exits coms system and continues to attack Fistleo, this time not targeting his head)

Fistleo: Grrrrrr!!!! Dorya!!

(Fistleo punches iron into the wall causing him to revert back into base form)

Iron: ugh...

[EXE Visor: HP:5/100]
[Status: DANGER!]