Prologue

I hope you guys like my first fanfiction! Oh, and FYI, I'm gonna change what some of the animatronics do so it flows better. If it sounds bad I'm sorry.

Scott's POV

"Guys, I don't think this is a good idea." Kevin said. We were going to get some pizza for dinner after our last performance as a celebration. "Well, it doesn't look that bad." said Mitch. I honestly wanted to go since there were other people there and it's in broad daylight. "I heard this place is worse than Chuck E Cheese." Kevin pointed out. "Well yeah, but there's no other restaurants nearby. Where should we go?" I argued. "Whatever, let's go in."

As we walked in, there were so many little kids running and screaming. It seemed like a usual day at a restaurant. We took our seats near the main stage and saw these different animatronic characters. "H-H-H-Hey all you pirate fans!" the animatronic bear beamed. "Head on down-down-down to the Pirate Cove, because the show is about to s-s-s-start!" Mitch gave me a weird look. "I'm guessing the place doesn't even have enough money to fix the robot's speech." he whispered.

----------------------

We stayed for about an hour before they closed. After a family walked out, we also exited, but a man stopped us. "Hey, um, before you guys leave can you help me put some boxes in the back room?" he offered. So we did, each one of us took a box and followed him. In the back, there were other animatronic heads and a creepy endoskeleton.

I heard the door lock and looked up. We all froze as the man turned around holding a butcher knife. He charged towards Kirstie, who was the closest to him. The man stabbed her really hard at the stomach. She fell to the ground and I didn't even hear her scream. "Kirstie! Please! Talk to me!" I shook her several times, but still didn't wake up. I looked up and saw everyone else on the floor, dead. How did that man even kill everyone so fast? Before I could even move, the knife put a sharp pain in my stomach. "No, guys....." I whimpered. "You can't" That was the last thing I heard before falling dead.