Chapter 5

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been having crazy testing schedules and lots of end-of-the-year homework bundles. But don't worry, after school is over, I'll update as I normally would. Hope you enjoy!

Kevin's POV

I woke up hearing footsteps and what also sounded like a music box. I quietly left the room hopefully not waking up the others.

I trotted over to the new prize corner and found a huge gift box. I suddenly heard crying, which sounded like it came from the gift box. The crying started to get louder and louder. "H-H-Hello?" I called. Slowly, I lifted up the lid and looked inside. The animatronic looked like a puppet with a mask attached to it. It looked shocked as it faced me. "Golden Freddy?" Wait that sounded a lot like, "Bella?! Is it really you? What are you doing here?" I pondered. "Oh, um, well, I actually don't know why I'm here. But, I remember seeing a purple man before everything went black." she replied. Oh no, the purple man did it again! I can't believe he would do this. "What happened when you saw the purple man?" I asked. "My friend didn't invite me to her party at Freddy's, so I was outside seeing Freddy giving cake to her and her friends. I was really sad, but then a mean, tall guy in purple came up and hurted me. I don't know what happened after that." Bella explained. "The music hear sounds really nice, but if it stops playing I end up hurting the night guard and I don't want to do that."

"Don't worry, I end up hurting the night guard too. I don't want to hurt either." I said, giving her some sympathy. "Why do you look so different than the last time I saw you?" She asked. "Oh, um, I look like this only at night. I'll look normal in the morning." I said, reassuring her. "How long have you been here?" I wondered. "About a few days, I can't leave the restraunt and there is always a voice box talking over me." She must've been new to this. "Well then, Bella, would you like to meet the rest of my friends tomorrow?" I asked. "Sure." she replied. The bells finally rang and it was 6 am.

I know it's short, but I need to try and study for my math final this week. Plus, I have a concert this week also, so it may get pretty busy. The next update may be in a few weeks, so it may take a while. But I promise it'll be worth the wait! ;)