Chapter 6

Thanks so much for reading and supporting me! I already have about over 200 reads. Hope you keep reading and enjoy my story!

Mitch's POV

The next night after Kevin found Bella as the puppet, I started to wander around the restraunt and eventually found the toy animatronics. "H-H-H-Hey kids! Are you ready to -suffer- play games?" Ugh, it's Toy Bonnie. I really wanted to crush its circuits, but I know it will only make it worse for me and the kids. Suddenly I saw a glimpse of something nearby. It was almost like the night guard was here.

I found a small pathway that was leading up to the night guard's office. Then there was some sort of light shining in my face. I guess the night guard has a flashlight now and no doors to close. My instincts are telling me to get closer, so I did. I was getting more curious about the guard as I got closer. Then as I reached the office, I didn't see the night guard anymore. I only saw what it looked like to be the old version of Freddy. I was dissappointed and left back to the storage room.

Night Guard's POV

Oh, thank goodness. I just saw the old Bonnie with its face gone, but it looked different than it was around noon yesterday. It looked very human-like. Anyway, I scanned through the cameras and found that the old Foxy will recognize me as the night guard and not as Freddy. But, it can't handle me flashing my lights at it. So I need to save my batteries on my flashlight.

Even though there are a lot of animatronics, one of them I don't need to worry as much. Ballon Boy is not very scary, and he doesn't seem to do anything to me. So that's off of my hands.

I...wait, now that I think of it. The old Bonnie looks a lot like one of the members from Pentatonix that dissappeared several years ago. Are their spirits haunting the old animatronics all this time? It's probably just me though, I could've been hallucinating.

Avi's POV

Mitch came back and told us there was a night guard back in the office. I told Mitch I'll try to see him. "I thought there was a night guard, but all I saw was Freddy." Mitch replied. "There's another Freddy in here?" Scott said with a curious look on his face. "Well now, I really want to see it." I left right away.

I wandered through several of the rooms, and somehow ended up in the game room. I saw an animatronic I'm guessing everyone calls, Balloon Boy. "Hello Foxy." It said. I replied with a hello back. I've seen this one before. It tries to scare the night guard but, they never seem afraid. "Hey kid, maybe I can help you with scaring the night guard." It cocked its head with curiosity. My plan was for him to steal the night guard's flashlight then I go and tackle the night guard.

I slowly made my way towards the front entrance of the office. The night guard started to flash the light so hard in my face, but then it stopped. Balloon Boy got in through the vents and took the batteries out of the device. Not exactly as I thought I planned, but either way I would've start charging towards the night guard. I ran across the hall no, I didn't see Freddy like Mitch did. I saw the night guard. I took a leap, but then my senses weren't in control anymore. I ended up biting off a piece of the guy's head off.

Then, it happened. I was in the old Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and getting flashbacks of the girl I bit off.

"I can't believe Foxy nearly killed that girl. What has gotten in to him?" I heard voices around me talking.

"He needs to be deactivated."

"I am not taking my kids here anymore."

"Why Foxy? Why?"

"I don't trust any of these child - murdering robots anymore."

"Don't worry about the others I will get rid of all of them." It was the purple man. "Foxy or should I say, Avi?" I was shocked. "How do you know my name?" I asked. "Ah, well, Pentatonix was pretty famous wasn't it?" He smiled evily at me. That got me pretty upset. I wanted to end him because of what he did to me and the rest of Pentatonix.

The purple man completely changed our lives and I hated being under this torture. Pentatonix was going pretty well. We recently won a Grammy and were about to release our original album, but when we dissappeared, I knew our fans would be devestated.

I woke up from the flashback still having my teeth sunk into the man's head. I quickly let go and ran off back to the storage room trying to hold back the tears.

Kirstie's POV

Avi came back looking like he just had an emotional breakdown. "Are you okay Avi?" I asked. He looked up at me. "Oh, um, yeah, I'm fine." He replied quickly. "Um, okay."

It was finally 6 am as I heard the bells ring. But, I heard a voice outside. "Um, yes, can you please get rid of the old animatronics inside? Then go dismantle the newer ones here. Business hasn't been running well for me lately, so I'm shutting this place down." It must've been the manager again. "Sure, I'll be happy to." Another voice said. The guy came with a bunch of tools. It was the purple man, he returned. "Well, well, well. Seems like Bonnie has been doing wonderful after I got rid of you guys." He looked at Mitch's withered face.

The purple man slowly took each animatronic one at a time outside. I was the last one out. Then, he took all of the parts and wires. I wasn't able to move, but suddenly I felt like something was burning me, and something really was. He set all of us on fire. I slowly saw everything being surrounded by darkness.

This is a longer chapter than the other ones I've made, but I did tell you it was worth waiting! I'll release the next chapter if I have time before summer camp. Bye! ;)