Chapter 2

If I mention the animatronics' names, it means the voice box is talking, not the original characters. And for this chapter I got some of this from MrCreepyPasta's
Bite of '87 video. Hope you enjoy!

Kirstie's POV

We didn't see Bella again today. It was her birthday yesterday so she probably went somewhere else.

Later in the day Scott called out Avi as usual. "Hey all you pirate f-f-fans! Head on d-d-d-down to Pirate Cove because the show is about to start!" Freddy (not Scott) exclaimed. "It's our pal, Foxy!" Avi didn't come out. He always does. "Hey kids, I think we should call him out! Foxy!" Freddy yelled again.

Then I heard Foxy's voice box. Avi finally came out of the curtain. "Yargggh, me mates! And w-w-w-welcome to the Pirate's Cove! Freddy must be getting back to the stage or I'll be forced to -please run- forced to make him walk the plank." Foxy said.

Freddy let out a fake laugh. "Have fun kids, and let's k-k-k-kill them keep ourselves safe in Pirate's Cove." Scott must be going out of control again. Mostly at night we get agressive towards mostly teens and adults, never kids. We can't help being like that, but I guess Purple Guy wanted us to do his dirty work. Rarely, it happens in the daytime.

"Whenever you arrive at the Pirate's Cove, remember to adventure safe, and n-n-n-no running around the cove. Or else he'd be
-gone forever- he'd be walking the plank. Now that you are part of me crew, all pirates give an a-a-a-a-arrrr! -Help me- Arggggh!" Foxy kept yapping and yapping during his performance. While he was doing his show and little girl started getting really close to him. "Mommy, look! Look at the fox!" She seemed to be a little bit younger than Bella, maybe 6 or 7.

"That's nice dear, don't mess with it." The mom wasn't even paying attention. She was just looking down on her phone. "Mommy! Mommy! Look, he has a hook mom!" I was starting to get worried. Avi could've hit her if she got to close, luckily the security guard tried to get her down. "Little girl, you can't be that close to Foxy." he warned. "You're not my mom, you can't tell me what to do!" Okay then, so she probably has never seen what the rules are for Freddy's.

Mitch and Scott started to look at the girl at Pirate's Cove from the stage. I noticed it brought attention to the other people that were nearby.

"Um, ma'am, can you please tell your daughter to get off the stage? It's not safe." The mom looked up and gave a mad look. "She's not hurting anyone, let her play with the fox if she wants to play with the fox." Foxy's voice box started to slow down, much more than usual. "Arrrrrrrrggggghhhhhh." The girl was so close, that she was right underneath the mouth of Foxy. " I'm out of control." Now I have no idea what is going on. Did the animatronic itself get haywired? "Look at his teeth mom, they're so funny-looking!" I heard her giggle, but then to a sudden stop. Avi bit part of her head. It seemed like it gotten into her skull. Everyone noticed and started screaming. And everyone ran out of the restraunt. "Oh my god." The security guard seemed to be calm, but still shocked at the dead girl laying on the floor.

---------------------------------

"Avi, what happened back there?" I asked later that night. "I don't know what came over me, I just...." Tears started filling his eyes. The blood stains on his mouth were somehow still there even in his human form. Avi didn't talk anymore, went up to Pirate's Cove, and hid behind the curtain. "Do you want to talk about it, Avi?" Mitch asked. "No, go away." Avi replied. "Please." I pleaded. "No, I said, GO AWAY!!" He growled. "Guys let's go, he needs some space." Kevin said.

As I walking away, I heard him crying. I don't know what going to happen now. Is he gonna be repaired or what?

"Guys, I heard from the manager that he doesn't have enough money to fix Foxy. Avi may not be able to perform again." Kevin chimed in. "Really? But what about the families that visited? Will we ever see them again?" Mitch wondered. "I don't know, but maybe we'll have some familes, but not a lot." He replied.

I heard the front door creak. The night guard is here for his shift. At most times when the security guard is here, we sometimes try to mess with him, but sometimes get agressive.

Night Guards POV

I started walking towards the stage. I started looking at Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. "Why do the animatronics look like humans?" I wondered. "What are you doing here, buddy? You're breaking the rules. It's after hours." The bunny-human (whatever it is) looked at me and smiled. "If you're breaking the rules, we'll have to fix you." Chica, I guess, gave a creepy smile.

I started running out of the main room into one of the halls. The animatronics seem to look diffrent at night. But why is that? They look really familiar too. They looked like the singers my little sister used to listen too before they dissappeared.

I ran into the security office and found a tablet. It showed the camera of the restraunt, including backstage. This can help me track where the animatronics are.

I glanced at the main stage. Those human hybrids were already staring at me on the camera. But I didn't see the bunny, where did it go?