Chapter 7

Purple Guy's POV

I am completely done with those old animatronics. I have already dismantled the toy animatronics as well. Now that the place is closing down, I can finally be free from the spirits that keep haunting me.

As I was walking through the hallway, I ran into the manager. "Oh, um, can you put these storage boxes in the old room over there?" I looked at the boxes and nodded. He left off and I did as I was told.

I put all of the boxes in the storage room and suddenly heard a strange voice. "What have you done?" It sounded like one of the spirits I killed. I turned around seeing Scott, but I just laughed. "You don't even have a body to try and kill me now, so too bad." I smirked. "You did this to us." Replied another. More and more kept coming, until all of them were in the same room. "You can't leave." Another spirit said.

"You did this to us."

"Why are you doing this?"

"You will pay for what you've done."

I kept hearing those voices and even saw the little girl I killed. She was crying very loudy. "Wait, stop getting closer. Get away from me!" I yelled. I needed to hide, but where? I saw an old Bonnie suit (I guess that's what it looks like) out of the corner of my eye. If I wore it, the spirits will go away. I quickly put it on and tried to stand still. The spirits were still there, but they didn't seem to see me. I sighed with relief.

Suddenly, I heard a click. "No..." I was told about this one. It has a spring lock mechanism so if turns on, it could squish the person inside it. The click probably ment that the suit is turning on the spring lock. I tried to get out of it, but the whole suit was locked. The mechanism was making my body very tight. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I actually felt sharp pains everywhere. "Ahhhhh! Noooooo!" I yelled before being completely surrounded by darkness.

Thanks for reading! I will be gone starting next week for music camp, so I may not be able to update for a while. I hope to be back soon! Bye!