Chapter 9 - The End

Third Person's POV

After many nights of terror, the night guard has finally come to the last night. He found out that these ghosts are the spirits the purple guy had killed many years ago.

The night guard also noticed the Springtrap animatronic had something that looked like a person in there. A person couldn't have died in there, he thought. Later in the other nights, he did see part of a brain inside the animatronic head.

So as the fifth night continued on, the night guard wanted to see the ghosts so he could try and communicate with them, to figure out why they are still here.

Then suddenly, a female ghost appeared in front of the office. "Hey, can I ask you something?" The night guard asked. The ghost simply just cocked it's head and dissappeared.

Even though he wasn't supposed to, he followed the ghost to see where it went. Another ghost with brunette hair came up close to him. "Hi, uh, can I ask why you and your friends are still here and not outside this place, being free?" The brunette replied with a shrug.

"You can't speak can you?" The night guard said. The brunette shook his head. "What happened with that Springtrap animatronic? Did someone die in there?" The brunette nodded. "It was the purple man that killed us many years ago." said the brunette, with a very quiet and raspy voice.

"I thought you couldn't speak."

"I could, but it would be very quiet, just like everyone else's."

"Then, why can't you guys leave?"

"We wouldn't leave till the purple man is dead."

"But, he died in that suit."

"Actually, he isn't completely dead. He still alive somehow, but he can't get out of the suit. Why do you think he wanders around so much?"

"Well, I guess you're right. It's my last night here, do you want me to do anything to help you guys?"

"We just need Springtrap to be gone. I don't care what you do, but we can't go through this any longer."

The bells suddenly rang to 6 am. The brunette ghost was gone. I think I know what I should do, thought the night guard.

------------------------

Night Guard's POV

I think in order to end Springtrap, I need to too be able to burn the place down. Springtrap has a hard surface, so using a sledge hammer or axe wouldn't work too well. If the place gets burned down, Springtrap would be trapped in there and be gone.

So this morning I set some of the wires in different spots, so that way when the other employees turn it on, it will set a spark.

Later in the morning it started the fire. Luckily I was able to get out of there as quickly as possible. It eventually gotten burned down and Springtrap was gone. I felt proud, but at the same time I felt kind of bad for the place.

During the night, I was about to go to bed, but I heard a branch constantly hitting on my window. As soon as I opened the window, I saw the six spirits from Fazbear's Fright in front of me. They all smiled at me and said, "Thank you." I looked back and smiled.

They are finally free.