Chapter 1

5 Years Later

Avi's POV

It's been so long ever since we got killed by that monster. Everyone's spirit seems to be trapped inside each of the suits. I'm inside Foxy the Pirate Fox, Scott's in Freddy Fazbear, Mitch is in Bonnie the Bunny, Kirstie's in Chica the Chicken, and Kevin is inside Golden Freddy.

During hours Scott, Mitch, and Kirstie perform on stage. Kevin is in the prize booth and helps give out prizes to the little ones. I perform every other hour, when Scott calls me out. We try to communicate with the kids so hopefully they can stay away from the man that killed us.

The man who killed us is apparently a guy who likes to kill people, especially children. I don't know why he does this, but probably just a weird hobby.

Every night at 12 am, we turn back into our human form, but with diffrent kinds of clothing. I still had fox ears sticking out and a pirate costume on with boots. Scott had a black tuxedo, his mini top hat, and the bear ears stood out. Kevin had the same thing, only yellow ears instead of brown ones. Kirstie wore a yellow blouse with a bib that said,"Let's Eat!", on it. Mitch wore a purple buttoned vest and a lighter purple shirt on the outside with jeans.

I don't know how we are going to get through this, but we won't stop until the man that murdered us is gone.

---------------------------

Kevin's POV

"Hello b-b-boys and girls! Welcome to Freddy's Fazbear's Pizza!" Freddy's voice box took over what Scott is trying to say, so it's hard for us to tell them to leave so they don't get hurt. It almost sounds like his voice too. "I hope everyone's having a good time. We should play some -please help me- great tunes!" Mitch's voice was barely audible, not even above a whisper.

A little girl stopped by and brought me a bunch of tickets. The voice box started to take over. "Hello there little one, w-w-what's your name?" It asked. "Oh, Bella." she grined. "Are you h-h-h-having a good time? -please run-" My speech towards her is so weak, but I really wished she could hear me. "What did you say?" Wow, I can't believe she heard me. It's been a couple of months ever since another kid could hear us. The last kid that heard us was a boy, but he suddenly disappeared a few days later.

"I said, are you having a good time?" The voice box is way too loud over my voice. "Oh, um, yeah! It's been great celebrating my 9th birthday." Bella beamed. I gave her a teddy bear and some shiny bracelets as her prizes. She took off with her friends and left the restraunt.

I hope everything will be alright with her. And hopefully Bella doesn't come in contact with the murderer.

-----------------------------------------

Mitch's POV

Later at night, Kevin kept talking about a girl named Bella, who heard what he was trying to say. "Yeah, and she heard me through my small whisper. I don't think I even was that loud. But I'm worried she may meet the murderer." He yapped. "Should we call him something else? Like, Purple Guy? Since he was wearing purple when he attacked us." Scott replied. "Yeah, I guess." Kevin and everyone else agreed.

"I don't think he'll kill her. She doesn't know for sure and you really didn't speak that much." I pointed out. "Well yeah, but I'm just worried. I don't want Purple Guy to get away with murdering kids. It really upsets me." Kevin confessed.

"Well don't worry, we can probably figure something out to get rid of him." Avi said. The wall clock its chimed bells. It was 6 pm.