Chapter 3

I got some of this from MrCreepyPasta's Hidden Lore video. I may get my ideas from other videos I see, and I'll let you guys know who to give credit to. Enjoy reading!

Night Guard's POV

I looked at the other cameras, hopefully catching where that bunny was. I finally found him backstage, where the other animatronic parts were. His eyes somehow turned completely black as his face was so close to the screen. I don't know how he got there so fast.

Then, I nearly jumped as soon as I heard a loud crash. It sounded almost like it came from the kitchen. I looked at the main stage and noticed the chicken was gone too. "Hey, where did that bird go?" I pondered. "You're going to die." A whisper came from one of the doors near me. I turned on the light on my left and noticed a man smiling at the door. He was the bunny I saw earlier.

I pressed on the door button, but it didn't move. "What?! Why can't I close the door?!" I panicked, but the man just smiled. "You know what I-I-I-I like to do for fun?" His voice box just changed like 3 octives higher. Which, to me, is super creepy. "I like to eat people - I like to eat pizza!" I'm pretty sure I heard what he said before that. Bonnie (I guess we can call him that), started to get closer towards me. I ran out the other exit and hopefully lost track of him.

The place I ended up in was Pirate's Cove. "I guess they took you down, ever since you bit that kid." I said, looking at Foxy, who was more of a man who had a lot of facial hair. He wore a pirate outfit, with a huge feathered hat and everything.
"Yargggh! You must -help me- be getting back to the stage, or else you'd be -leave now- walking the plank. You're next." He seems to be trying to help me, but then kill me at the same time. I didn't want to risk staying to see if he would help, so I took off. "N-n-n-no running in the Pirate's Cove, lad!"

I ran to the front stage, but that wasn't such a good idea. I saw Bonnie and Chica there, as if they were waiting for me. "I'm Chica! Let's eat!" She exclaimed. "How did you- Ow! Let go of me!" Chica gripped into my arm, really hard. It almost felt like it was going to break off. "You can't eat pizza all the time. You need to -run now- You need to keep to the healthy snack." I was able to let her stop gripping my arm, but Bonnie got closer. He almost ready to bite my face off. "I'm your best bunny buddy." Bonnie smiled.

I also noticed Freddy is gone as well, where did he go? I didn't had time to try and really see where he went. So, I tried running around the restraunt. I found the prize corner, but saw another animatronic, ugh. "H-H-H-Hello there kid! Did you -get out now- win any tokens? If you did, you can get a great prize!" The man in yellow smiled. I tried to leave the prize room, but the other animatronics were blocking the exit. "No! Get away from me!" I cried. "Y-Y-Y-Your breaking the rules buddy." Bonnie grinned. I suddenly felt something touch me on the shoulders. "There's always a great time in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." I looked up and saw Freddy. He did something that made me feel a sharp pain in my arm, but I suddenly blacked out and fell to the ground.

Scott's POV

"Did I just break his arm off?" I looked at the guard, feeling a bit guilty (even though I already have been doing this for a while). "Well, you did. This just seems to be the same every time." said Kevin, not very surprised. "What are we going to do with him now?" I asked. "Hold on, I'll be right back." Mitch left and came back with another Freddy suit. "We can stuff him in this, so we can hide the body." He said. "But, why do we need to hide it? We're ghosts, people won't know who killed him." I replied. "Yeah, but, this will make it worse if familes did see this. It will make it worse than Avi's incident." He convinced. Everyone agreed, including me.

So, we just pushed him inside the suit. I found it pretty gross, but we were able to hide the blood and other parts of his body inside the suit. We left it there and didn't touch it the next day.

The next morning, we did our little routines. There weren't many people here, and it didn't feel the same without Avi. I kinda feel bad for him.

As we were on stage, talking, I heard the manager and someone else talking about something.
"So, you sure we can't wait any longer?"
"I have to do something to keep this place from running out of business."
"Well, I guess we have to make new animatronics then."

Hold on, did he just say new animatronics? "I already ordered new animatronic parts for the new restraunt. You can come by and help me put the pieces together." The manager replied. I didn't have a good feeling about this. Are we going to be replaced with newer ones?