I

short note before the story, your twitch name is marzipan, therefore the name everyone uses is Marz/Mars. your real name isn't known by your fans,
nor Tommy (yet) if u see (y/n) its usually your own POV

----------

It was a late afternoon, Tommy hadn't planned any new streams, and his friends were busy doing their own content. He was bored, and decided to go on twitch, to see if he could find someone he could watch while he did some planning for future stuff.

He looked at the categories, and clicked Minecraft. He always felt like Minecraft streamers were the easiest to keep in the background, since there wasn't lore in it, unless it was role-playing. He clicked on someone who had 25k viewers. The guy seemed to only have the bottom half of his face, to his keyboard setup in frame

"-and so he told me he was a James Marriot fan. I replied with, what's that? and he was so offended, he left the date, lol. I still don't know who the hell that is," the streamer, marzipan, finished telling the story to their chat about a blind date their friend set them up on.

Tommy was baffled to say the least. Never heard of lovejoy? He clicked a few things and sent a £5 donation, that read in a robotic male voice, "You should play one of their songs right now, they are amazing. You won't get DMCA'd btw."

"Tommyinnit, thank you for the £5, uh sure, I'll play one of their songs, any suggestions, little man?" The streamer asked, looking a bit thrown by the donation being read. It was clear that he had just set up text-to-speech, and wasn't expecting anyone to use TTS donos just yet

Tommy quickly sent another £5 dono, with TTS "Calling."

They had a YouTube tab ready, and typed it in. The music played, and the guy was nodding his head along. He seemed to like it

The few people knowing who Tommy was, were going crazy; not that Marz noticed, he was vibing to the song, and making sure he wasn't blown up by creepers.

As soon as the song finished, he got real close to his mic, and said in a soft and deeper voice than usual, and said, "I see what I have been missing. Thank you Tommyinnit, for showing me the ways."

Tommy had not expected that reaction. His face grew warm, and typed in regular chat, "You're very welcome. I hope you listen more of their stuff."

The streamer hummed, a clear nod at the chat. Tommy decided to clip the moment, deciding that he had wanted to show James that he had gotten someone to listen, and like his songs.

-- -- --

Tommy had kept them in the background thinking of ideas he could do for future vlogs, and stuff with his friends. He had to ask everyone when they were free, and if they wanted to be in the vlog.

He could ask Tubbo, and Wilbur to be in the vlog; the fans loved their interactions. The stream was going on in the background as he went through ideas, and texted people for confirmation.

"Sorry guys, just got a really important message from someone, I have to leave. Now, who should I raid chat?" Marzipan asked, Tommy's attention disrupted (not that he minded).

"Okay chat, I'll raid um.. Tubbo? Odd name, I like it. oh thank you tommyinnit for the follow and sub. Buh bye guys, have fun watching tub-" he got cut off, and Toby was on his screen.

"yeah well Tommy is- oh thanks for the raid Marzipan, hope you had a good stream!" Tubbo smiled at the camera, a quick thumbs up

"Have a good stream dude! Hope my chat treats you well :-)"

Tubbo nodded, continuing his story. Tommy was bored so he dm'ed Tubbo. "Hey tubs, let me in. Let me tell chat my stories too."

Tubbo glanced at his phone, as it vibrated. MR INNIT had sent him a message. Opening his phone he laughed, and called him.

"Chat guess who I'm calling?" The chat going fast with guesses. He set his phone to speaker so chat could hear who it was

"IT'S THE BIG MAN HIMSELF, TOMMYINNIT!!"

Tommy's enthusiasm was very clear, chat was happy he was on a call with Tubbo.

"Tubbo, you'll never guess what I just did."

Tubbo hummed in response, lifting his shoulders, "What did you do? Did you rob a bank without me?"

"no no, even better. I chugged a can of coke and haven't burped. Aren't I amazing."

Toby shook his head, a smile clearly on his face, "sure boss man, that's great."

-- -- --

a/n: pretty short ik but its just the intro lolol it'll pick up soon enough. rlly hope anyone likes it teehee

also i Know the can of coke comment was not necessary but i was sleep deprived lolz i didnt think much of it

edit: rereading my first chapter is a lil cringe wit the deeper voice thing but it makes me giggle seeing the "my voice is Really deep then" comments lol. just pretend its a voice filter or something lol