XIV

(Y/n) choked on their spit. Ranboo's question caught him off guard. Did he like Tommy? Of course he did, they are really fantastic friends..

Who was he kidding, he really liked Tommy.

"I.. well you uh, you see, um... I won't confirm or- or deny that uh.." They stuttered, trying to figure out how to get out of this predicament. He sighs, knowing he can't get out of this. "I'll tell you the truth, IF! you promise not to tell ANYONE about this. Not even Aimsey."

"Sounds like a deal to me." Ranboo made a zipper sound, and Mars assumed he made the zipper-over-their-mouth motion as well.

Running his hand through his hair, he sighed, "Okay so maybe.. I really like Tommy, in a more than friendly sort of way. For a bit, I thought I had a thing for you too, but it was mostly me thinking you were funny and pretty."

Ranboo laughed a bit, "Sorry sorry, I wasn't laughing at you at all, I just thought it was funny, because that was the same for me. I thought I liked you, but you're just really funny, and conveniently attractive."

"What a funny coincidence, dude." Marz hummed softly to themself, "Hey Ran, do you think Tommy might like me too? I mean he always says how much women love him and all that, but he's just so... Do you think that maybe.. agh you know what? nevermind it's so stupid."

Ranboo frowns a bit, "Well, I dunno, but there's a good chance he does. At least, don't lose hope yet. Maybe I'm wrong, but when we hung out together, he acted differently."

"Different? How?"

"Well, I couldn't explain it, but trust me, he acts a certain way when it comes to you."

"I'll trust you, but I won't keep my hopes up. If you're wrong, at least I have you as my backup." Marzipan jokes, causing Ranboo to laugh a bit, as well.

"Well, you don't even know for sure though, having a backup plan, even as a joke will just be like admitting defeat, and you haven't even given the idea a chance to culminate."

(Y/n) lets out a dry laugh, "Fair play... right, so I'll let the idea that he fancies guys as well, and run with it. Even if he does, what are the odds that he likes me specifically, I mean I'm pretty cool, but he also has so many other awesome people in his life, too."

"Well I can't argue with you there, because I'm very cool, but come on. Have you seen the way he looks at you?" Ranboo thinks for a moment, and shakes his head, "Probably not, actually. Well, still though."

"Ugh this is giving me a headache, I'm just going to go now then, Ran. We can talk about this later, and remember. You will not tell absolutely anyone!"

"Yeah, I know. Don't worry about it, I'm really good at keeping secrets."

The call ends, and Ranboo leans back in his chair. Maybe he could find out if Tommy likes guys, more specifically (Y/n). All in due time, he could only suppose.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tommy woke up tangled up in his sheets, even though he was sure he hadn't even put his covers on earlier. It would explain why he was so uncomfortable in his sleep.

Well that, and him thinking about how he actually did like Marzipan were the reason for his restless nap.

Tommy's mind was racing a hundred miles per hour, and his hands, almost as if he were on autopilot, grabbed his phone. His thoughts hadn't fully registered into his brain, until he had already had hit send.

Tommy
Hey Ran, just wondering if there Is something
going on with you and (y/n).

Not that i believe twitter users, but um..
anyways the clips i saw were pretty funny though

Ranboo had just set his phone down, before he got a notification from Instagram. To his surprise, it was Tommy. What were the odds that the guy he was just thinking about would appear in his notifications. Pretty high, actually, they talked fairly often, but Ranboo wouldn't think hard about it.

To say that Ranboo was surprised at what Tommy was asking could be called an understatement. They were not expecting Tommy to ask him about that so soon, if at all. He was quick to respond, though.

Ranboo
hi Tommy!
uh well nothing romantic, if that's what
you're asking? twitter blows everything
out of proportion, but it was a bit we
thought would be funny.
it doesn't bother you, does it?

Tommy
oh cool cool. yeah that's funny
uh no, it doesn't bother me.
why would you ask that? Tubbo didn't..
Say anything, right?
sorry for being weird, i just woke up from a nap

Ranboo
what would tubbo have to tell me?
scratch that, why would he tell me anything?
its your business, man. so no worries.

by the way, we should stream together
soon :D

Tommy
yeah sure man, I'll text you
for my next stream

Tommy let out a sight of relief, having confirmation that Marzipan was indeed, not dating Ranboo, like he feared. Thankfully, Ranboo wasn't the type of guy to pester him, over his weird questions, though Ranboo would probably get the hint, and know that Tommy liked (Y/n), as they are very intuitive, and would find out easily.

Setting his phone down, Tommy sat in his chair, clicking on a random video file. He would worry about that another time.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It felt like Ranboo was psychic, almost. They sure didn't predict that he would basically would get confirmation from both of them, and certainly not on the same day. They couldn't really tell anyone, he could only hope they realized it themselves.