VII

Literally making shit up bc I've never been to palace pier, but this is what I've planned lol. doing research for a pier is strange lol

-- -- --

"That place was so overpriced for a burger place. It was decent at best; next time, we should just get McDonald's or something."

Walking towards the ticket booths, (y/n) aired out all their thoughts on the food, while Ranboo and Tommy agreed with them.

"Oh absolutely, especially since they put pickles in my burger, even when I asked for them on the side. Truly unprofessional," Ranboo added, in a very posh voice; the trio having a quiet moment, before bursting into laughter.

Tommy looked at his friends with a smile, all day was amazing, just hanging out with them. Making Ranboo and (Y/n) laugh was truly one of the nicest things to experience he could ask for. Their laugh was so nice to listen to, and so was watching their face change from smiley to straight up laughing was amazing.

These are normal feelings to have about friends, Tommy rationalized.

Tommys thoughts were interrupted by (y/n) yelling in excitement, "oh my god look at that weird looking plush animal, we should win it."

He had pointed at something that looked like a cat and a bunny. Truly an abomination, but it was cute. Tommy was fairly good at the ring toss, so why not, right?

The tall duo cheered Tommy on, like his personal cheerleaders. As obnoxious as they were, it was really funny, and encouraging.

Luckily these games were not rigged to hell and back, so winning enough points for the crime against nature was a breeze.

"You're amazing! Thank you, Thomas!" a pair of arms wrapped themselves around Tommy's shoulders, along with a quick peck to the cheek.

Tommy's face warmed up, due to the affection, "I am amazing, I know. It's how I get all of the women."

"Yeah sure, bossman. Whatever let's you rest at night." Ranboo and (Y/n) giggled at the younger blond.

"Oh, let's go do that one now! We can compete to see whose better at aiming." Ranboo had pointed out the water gun game that had a target, his attention diverting from the blond, to the vibrant booth

"I bet I'm going to be the best." (Y/n) declared, adorning a competitive smile.

"You're on!" Ranboo and Tommy yelled in unison.

The trio raced to the booth, and sat down quickly. They played a few rounds, and eventually all got a plush. They switched plushies with one another, so they could have a souvenir of their first time hanging out together.

"Thanks for winning me this funny little fox guy, Ranboo, I think I'll call him Tomboo, to commemorate today." (Y/n) held the fox plushie under his arm, happiness very clear on their face.

"Nice! In that case, I'll name mine Marzinnit," Ranboo held the skunk plushie by the hand.

"I like my sheepy boy the best out of the three, they are now named BooMar. It's not at all because we are going to have our fellas have similar names." Tommy held in his laugh, and the other two smirked, a knowing look on their faces.

"Let's go win some more stuffed animals! We have loads more time until it's dark, and we get tired."

"Yeah!"

-- -- --

"Let's get a cab to the hotel, I'm exhausted, and I don't feel like walking much more."