VI

"Alright fellas, what are we feeling? The options are coasters, the arcade, and booth games," Marz listed the activities on his memory of what was available.

"We can do game booths last, so we don't lug around things we win everywhere," Ranboo chimed in, looking at all there was to offer. "Maybe let's start with roller coasters, so we can cross that off, and eat after so we don't worry about it coming back up."

Tommy looked at the roller coasters, with a small sense of unease. "Uh yeah sure.. that's a plan."

The two taller guys didn't seem to notice the apprehension in his voice, and they all started walking towards the roller coasters.

The coaster luckily wasn't as big as it looked from far away, but Tommy still felt uneasy.

Tommy was disrupted from his thoughts by a hand on his shoulder, "hey, are you okay Tom? You can sit this out, you have that option."

Tommy shook his head at Marzipan, "No it's okay, I can deal with this one. I may sit out the next one though."

"Sounds good to me. Anyways, Ranboo said he liked the last seats because you can feel everything back there. We can sit in the front together, I don't particularly feel like being dizzy for the first one."

They waited in line for a while, and it was finally their turn. Ranboo had chosen the back seat, Tommy and (y/n) sat in the front. As the ride started he closed his eyes, already feeling regret seeping in.

He opened his eyes when he felt a hand on his, a quick glance and he saw Marz giving him a thumbs up, and said something about the camera coming up, and trying to pose. He wasn't sure though, the wind whooshing by his ears made it hard to hear well. Regardless, he looked forward and made the funniest face he could think of. Soon enough, the ride ended.

"That wasn't as terrifying as I thought it would be," Tommy's voice wavering a bit.

"It was so fun! Let's get on another one!" Marzipan was incredibly excited, and skipped towards the next ride.

"Sit this one out Tom, get some something in your stomach, and we'll meet right back at this bench." Ranboo gave him a pat on the shoulder and followed the overexcited boy quickly.

Tommy nodded, going towards the booth that had taken the pictures of people on the ride. He smiled at the faces him and Marz made. Tommy paid for the photo, and took a better look at it. They were holding hands. It was because he was scared, he knew Marz did it to comfort him, but why did it make his face feel warm, and his stomach to feel fuzzy.

He did just get off a ride, having nothing in your stomach does that sometimes.

Tommy went to a stand for a can of pop. He needed something in his stomach, or he would feel ill, and wouldn't be able to hang out longer. He definitely didn't want that, especially since he's hanging out with Marz in real life.

He bought the soda, and sat down on the bench they had agreed to meet back up on. Now all he had to do was sit, and pass the time.

—— —— ——

Ranboo and Marzipan got to the front of the line, and chose the last two seats. It's said that the back is where you feel most of the momentum, and Marz wanted to test that theory.

(Y/n) felt the lightheadedness one feels on the coasters, and spaced out for a second. The back really did intensify everything. He looked next to him at Ranboo, despite the buzzing in his head, he was very happy.

Soon enough, it was time to get off, and both tall guys were a tad shakey.

"That was fun. Let's go look at the pictures that the ride took of us. I bet we look like models," with a laugh, Marzipan walked to the stand.

Walking with a slight shake in their steps, they look to the photos taken for the ride. Ranboo points at theirs, and smiles under his mask. It's a cute photo; Marzipan was looking towards him, with a goofy smile.

"There we are! Look at how nice it is, me trying to hold onto my mask, and you with your smile before the plunge of death." (Y/n) laughs at the way Ranboo had phrased the scenario.

"Let's buy it then. For memories. It's too bad we didn't get the first rides pictures. Oh well, next time." (Y/n) shrugs and pulls out his wallet, getting the picture printed from the stand lady.

"We look awesome, let's show Toms." Ranboo motioned for them to follow him to the bench they had left Tommy at.

When they got there, they saw Tommy nursing a coke can, scrolling on his phone, and what appeared to be one of the printed picture folder they give you.

"Oh! you got a picture of our first ride, thats awesome! Marz and I were just talking about how its a shame we didn't get the first one printed." Ranboo made their presence known to Tommy.

(Y/n) puts a hand on his mouth, and gasps dramatically, "oh my god, you guys, I totally forgot to tell you my real name. All this excitement made me forget. When we're not online, please call me (y/n)."

Tommy's eyes widened, he now knew Marzipan's real name. Before he could think of what he was saying, he blurted out, "It's a lovely name, it definitely suits you."

Ranboo nodded, "it really is a nice name, I like it."

"Thank you! I like it too. Anyways, can I borrow the picture we bought, Boo? I kinda wanna post it on Instagram and unleash chaos." They take their phone out, scribble on their face, and posts the picture of them and Ranboo on his story, and puts his phone away right after.

Ranboo sits down next to Tommy, "right, so shall we get some food now? The adrenaline from the roller coasters wore off. I'm tired, and hungry"

Tommy and (Y/n) nod in agreement. They were all hungry, and needed food to win some games, after all.

—— —— ——

A/N: i am going to skip them eating, bc it would get boring fast lol. Next chapter will be them playing the games, and possibly winning some stuffies for each other lol.

ALSO the reader scribbles their face on the pic (online) bc hes only shown the bottom half of his face to the internet

idk when I'll have a new update since the beginning of july is gonna be a bit chaotic for me bc im meeting some friends, and my sisters birthday is coming up as well so dont expect anything honestly. if it all goes to plan, i'll have at least one before the end of july though. no promises though