X

this chapter is vaguely inspired by this video lol. anyways sorry 4 not updating a real chap in a while. anyways enjoy

-- -- --

Tommy had given Ranboo the vlog camera, when they heard "YES! The sandwich boys!" resounding through the aquarium walls. That sounded a lot like Tubbo, so Ranboo turned on the camera.

"We are on the lookout for two stray twitch streamers, we have received word they are just past this wall." Tommy spoke quietly to the camera, while they walked fast, towards where they had heard their friends.

Getting to the source of the loudness, they saw a staff member talking to the boys whom they were searching for.

Ranboo put the camera's focus towards the boys, and spoke quietly to the camera, "It seems the wild Tubbo and Marzipan are getting kicked out of their unnatural habitat."

Making their way towards their friends, they turned off the camera, and walked briskly to catch up to them.

"Oh my, there you two are! We've been looking for you little scoundrels!" Ranboo spoke in an old man voice, grabbing onto (Y/n) and Tubbo's shoulders.

The two boys jumped slightly, and turned around to see Tommy and Ranboo, with a relieved look on their faces.

The staff member who had been escorting the aforementioned boys looked annoyed, "Reunions can happen later, after you're off the premises. You've spooked the fish, and there are a lot of complaining patrons, so please make my job easier."

"Really sorry, we are usually not this loud, we'll leave. Apologies again, have a nice day." (Y/n) walked out the doors with his friends, feeling a little embarrassed.

The staff gave a curt smile and walked back in.

"Well, I guess we were kicked out. Whoops." Tubbo sighs, noticing the camera that Ranboo held.

"Really? Wow, I sure had no idea. I thought the nice lady was just showing us how pretty the sky was." (Y/n) replied sarcastically, a small smile on his face.

Ranboo "I guess, we can go to the beach instead. It shouldn't be too far, plus we can be as loud as we want to."

Everyone nodded, it was decided. They would go to the beach.

-- -- --

Thankfully the beach was closer to the aquarium than they expected, so they walked, instead of calling a cab.

Tommy turned on the camera and started talking to it, as they walked "Well guys, guess who got kicked out of the aquarium?"

"It was your mom." (Y/n) replied with a short laugh, looking at the camera pointed at him, "Sorry Mrs. Simons."

Tommy laughed, and turned the camera to Tubbo, "Well actually it was Tubbo and Marzipan that almost got kicked out of the aquarium because they were too loud and scared the fish."

"In my defense, I got Marz to be part of the sandw- ow why'd you do that." (Y/n) pinched Tubbo, so he'd stop talking.

"I barely even pinched you, stop being a drama queen." They changed the subject successfully.

Tommy put the camera away, and just talked to Ranboo, "So what should we do for the vlog, do you think? We could make sand castles, or rent one of those inflatable balls and race them or something."

"Dunno, maybe you and Tubbo can share one, and pick Marz and I up or something." Ranboo replied, sarcastically. Just the thought of them stumbling over each other in the water was funny.

"Yeah, that would be funny to see. We could buy snacks since I'm sure they would take very long." (Y/n) tiptoed and whispered in Ran's ear, causing Ranboo to snort.

"That actually sounds like it'd be stupid," Tommy interrupted, "perfect for the vlog."

"I guess we have our plan then. Beach day but we're a water taxi."

-- -- --

The group of boys rented an inflatable ball, and got some help to film from the workers. They all went to a more remote part of the beach, where there was a sort of island, and set Marzipan and Ranboo there with some snacks.

Ranboo and Marzipan sit down, and have the camera on as Tommy and Tubbo go a bit aways from them on boat.

"Hello!" Ranboo talks to the camera, and Marz's camera is in frame waving to the boys in the ocean. They could hear Tommy yelling, even with how far away they were, and in the inflated plastic ball.

"It's a wonder how loud Tommy is, Ran, we can hear him from here." (y/n) jokes, chuckling.

Tubbo and Tommy were struggling to get up and walk even a small distance. They kept falling on each other, and making jokes, and how they're going to be late.

"We have our snacks and pleasant company," Ranboo pans over to the snacks we had bought earlier, "oh man. I honestly don't want them to pick us up."

We could barely hear them yelling for help, which was really funny, and they were sending a lot of signals towards us, but they just sat there.

"I think it's almost snack time." Ranboo pans over to Marzipan, "we should have grabbed a blanket or something, its a bit cold."

"Well damn, Ran, I don't control the weather." (Y/n) giggles, but takes off his jacket and hands it to Ranboo off camera.

-- -- --

Tommy and Tubbo finally get to the land bound boys, and acted dramatically happy to be on land once again for the vlog.

"You guys took forever to get here, we finished half our snacks already just waiting. One star, took forever." Marzipan laughs, leaning on Ranboo for support.

"It was harder than expected, Jesus Christ made it look easy." Tommy complains, and has help getting on land properly.

"Sounds like excuses, Tommy." Ranboo replied, turning off his camera, and Marz just nods in agreement.

"You guys just don't know how hard it was." Tubbo defends. Tommy nods and turns off the camera.

-- -- --

a/n: sorry for the abrupt ending of this one but i gen didn't know how to continue, and i felt like it was just going on too long.
the next chapter will be this month as well, but i will post a valentine's chapter hopefully. hope you're enjoying this.

ps. i dont like this chapter that much, bc i had lost inspo and i didn't wanna rewrite it, so if it sounds iffy that's why.