VIII

The sun blindingly shines onto Tommy's eyes, and he covers his eyes with his arm, lazily. His half asleep brain realizes there's something tickling his nose, and pushes their head away from him. The hair is very soft, as he pushes them away.

Wait. He hadn't shared a bed with anyone, why is anyone in bed with him?

Tommy looks down, and sees dirty blond hair sticking up. Ranboo must have sleepwalked, and gotten into bed with him. Tommy hears some soft laughter, and looks around the room, spotting (Y/n) and Tubbo talking quietly. They were looking at something on (Y/n)'s phone.

Pushing Ranboo off of him gently, not waking him up, the bed creaking slightly as he got up, catching the attention of the two giggling boys.

"Oh hey Thomas, did you sleep well?" A mischievous smile worn on (Y/n)'s lips, as he spoke. Tubbo was holding a few fingers on his mouth to hide his smile, quiet chuckles escaping him.

Tommy squinted his eyes at them, they were clearly hiding the phone from his view. "What did you guys do? You're acting real sus right now."

"Oh nothing.. just take a picture of you, because you looked cute and comfy." There was a mischievous tone to (Y/n)'s words.

"What did you guys do? Come on, show me."

Tubbo held the phone close to his chest, the closer Tommy got. Tommy rolled his eyes, in annoyance, and grabbed it from him, looking at the phone's screen.

"Haha very funny, unlock the phone."

Tubbo handed (Y/n) his phone to unlock it, and showed Tommy, with a grin.

On the screen in front of him was Ranboo and Tommy cuddling. There were clearly more than one photo taken, and Tommy was just a little embarrassed because he did vaguely remember waking up to hold someone as they slept.

"Shut up, Ranboo is a very warm guy, and it's kind of cold in here." Tommy crossed his arms, his ears and face warming up.

"It's cute," (Y/n) chimed in, "it's okay to cuddle the homies while you sleep."

Tubbo nodded, "anyways, we brought some of the continental breakfast for you guys, so it wouldn't be gone when you woke up. Because we're kind like that."

"Yeah! and Ranboo's waking up, so this is perfect. Morning Boo."

"Morning boys. Hey Tubbster, when did you get here?" Ranboo yawned, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Got here a few hours ago, I sent (Y/n) a message that I was here, and he let me up."

Tommy nodded, and grabbed a fruit tart, and a paper cup that had his name on the side of it. Ranboo had woken up, and walked over to the table to eat a fruit tart as well, to start off his day.

"Right, so do we have a plan for today? Are we going to vlog for Tommy's channel, or just chill and hang out?" (Y/n)'s questions were not aimed at anyone in particular.

"I think a bit of vlogging, since we are all here this time. Where should we go though? Somewhere public, of course, so we can use the camera and not be yelled at by staff." Some crumbs fell off of Tommy's face as he spoke.

Ranboo scrunched his nose, feigning disgust, "gross, eat with your mouth closed, you neanderthal."

—— —— ——

After packing their things to take home later that day, they went for proper breakfast, as the tea and biscuits weren't filling.

Ranboo was the first one to ask, "so.. what's the plan?"

"Hm.. well what's there to do nearby? Tommy?"

Tommy looked at (Y/n) in confusion, "what? Why am i the one deciding? I thought hanging out was collaborative."

"Well, you sold us on Brighton, so this is on you."

"WHAT!" Tommy yelled.

"I'm joking! Calm down, would you little man? If you wanted me to take the lead you could've asked." (Y/n) winked, they adorned a shit eating smirk.

Ranboo coughed, "I feel like Toby and I are interrupting something."

(Y/n) cackled, getting some odd stares from other patrons in the breakfast restaurant. "took that bit too far. Sorry Tom."

Tommy's face felt really warm, so he drank his cold coke, and nodded. "Uh well it's fine, just a joke innit."

"Right, so if I remember correctly, there's an aquarium nearby. Thoughts?"

"Sounds good. Considering it's our only idea, it's pretty good, I'd say." Tubbo confirmed, finishing his breakfast.

"Agreed. Plus, I'm pretty sure we can record in there, luckily," Ranboo added.

With the part of their day planned, they payed the breakfast bill, and got a cab to the aquarium.

—— —— ——

The gang arrived and took a quick video of the front of the aquarium to show where they were, for the vlog.

"Should we all stay together, or do we want to split up? We can do vlog stuff later, meet up at one of the fish tanks?" Tommy had asked the whole group.

There were mixed replies, but they all settled on a, "yeah sure."

"Okay then, well now we gotta pair off, and decide where we're gonna meet up."nna

"I think me and Marz will go together, we wanna go see the jellyfish. You and ranboo can see anything you wanna, just don't get us kicked out," Tubbo spoke up, having planned it a bit.

"Sounds good, we can meet up by the shark tank, and then we can film something, so enjoy your non vlogging time." Tommy joked

"This is gonna be fun, let's go Tubbster." (Y/n) replied, basically dragging Tubbo by the arm. Ranboo and Tommy followed them in.

—— —— ——

Next chapter is gonna be them talking to each other. things will be revealed, and its gonna be a fun time
its also probably gonna be a tad longer bc of the perspective changes. (Tommy and Ranboo to Tubbo and Marzipan or vice versa)

if there's anything you'd like to see, lemme know and i might try to work it in, but i cant give u the 100% guarantee lol