V

short a/n before starting, you live anywhere in Europe; just imagine it takes a few train rides to get to brighton lol. Also Ranboo is living in the UK now :)

—— —— ——

(Y/n) gets back from the grocery store run, and set the nonperishable foods on the table for their family to put away, putting the colder foods in their respective places. They walk towards their room, a bit tired from the groceries. At least they can rest now.

Tommy mentioned someone named Ranboo, maybe they could check out his content. Surely if Tommy is his friend, he may be someone to share a laugh with, possibly joke about Tommy being younger than both.

They looked him up on Youtube, and clicked on one he thought may be the most entertaining to watch.

He watched until the day grew dark, and they still were awake, watching Ranboo play games, and his other types of content that include his friends. They found that his interactions with Tommy and Tubbo were the most entertaining to watch.

He only noticed it was night when his eyes started feeling heavy, and became unfocused on the video playing in front of them.

—— —— ——

A loud cackling coming from their laptop startled them awake. (Y/n) glanced at their open computer with tired eyes. Ranboo had laughed at something that happened to whatever game he was playing. He was too tired to try and see what game it was, and closed the computer.

They stretched to wake themself up, his joints joining in, pleasantly cracking as he stretched himself and got up. The soft thud of his feet (whether covered by socks or not is up to you) hitting the bedroom floor was a welcome sound.

Breakfast was probably being made by their paternal figure, they could smell it. They didn't have any plans for streaming, and since it's the weekend he could maybe record with some friends, or maybe try to make new friends in the guise of collaboration. He would have to figure out the plans for the day later, his stomach was grumbling.

While they ate, they wondered what Tommy was up to. Maybe they could plan a meetup soon; it could be super fun if his friends also came along. It would be a good opportunity to be less antisocial, and even get to be closer with Tommy.. and his friends of course.

(Y/n) finished his food and washed his dishes. Grabbing his phone with damp hands, he opened the Instagram app and clicked their DMs.

Hey Tom, would you be free this
weekend to meet up, maybe bring
your friends Tubbo and Ranboo if they so
happen to be free as well.

Tommy's phone turned on, because of a notification. He glanced at it, with most of his attention towards his computer. It was an Instagram dm, and he didn't know who it could be. Opening his phone, he clicked the notification and muttered a soft, "Oh." and typed quickly.

Uh yeah sure, I'll ask them if they're up to it.
we can plan things to do, it'll be fun.
I'll bring some of my equipment.
if we do anything exciting, maybe
i can make a vlog out of this.

Great! sounds good to me
see you soon little man

I am not little!

Hah sure, we'll see.

Tommy laughed under his breath, he was really excited to see him so soon. It was just a few months ago that he told Tubbo that he wanted to meet Marzipan irl, and now they were friends, and were going to meet today