Note: Discontinuing

Hello, I know this isn't the type of update you all were expecting, not sure if anyone is gonna read this anyway. But it must be said.

Luna will not be continued. There is a reason for this, and it's simply that I no longer write Marvel fics anymore. Or to put it better, I've just outgrown this part of my life.

Thank you to everyone who kept up with this little thing I had going, to everyone who voted and commented despite my tardiness in updating. It's been a fun ride, a good time. But I'm putting this little portion behind me.

I don't do much writing anymore, just here and there. I've thought about coming back to finish this many times, but it's just never felt right if my heart wasn't in it. I would've just been putting out half heartedly written stuff for you guys to read and I didn't want that.

The same goes for the other books that are mine. And I'm sorry to anyone who are disappointed with this outcome, I just ask that you understand.

I'll still keep it up, as well as the other books I've got on here. Still for people to read and smile maybe. So, this account would just be my archive of past writings.

I hope you all are keeping safe.

Goodbye.

- Dani ❤️